Girl Scout Cookies

What strain is it?

0012897.JPG

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started germination in a paper towel today.

If in Veg... For how long? N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soil, then a nutrient enriched soilless.

If soil... what is in your mix? Roots Organics and SSM#4 Advanced.

If soil... What size pot? 1 gallon at first, then I'll transplant up to 3 gallon pots.

Size of lights? This will vary depending on open space, but probably a 250 watt full spectrum CFL or Agrosun for veg (18/6) and a 400 or 600 watt HPS for flower (11.5/12.5).

Is it aircooled? The light reflectors have 6" and 8" inline fans, and air circulation has a 4" inline fan.

Temp of Room/cab? around 79 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 31%.

PH of media or res? I don't check it.

Any Pests ? None.

How often are you watering? I expect to water every two to three days.

Type and strength of ferts used? Happy Frog all purpose granular 5-5-5 mixed into in the soil and probably compost teas along with it.

I was given 7 seeds but I saw why once I looked closer; one of them was cracked open. None of them look strong so I don't expect 6 for 6. I'll post pics soon.

Thanks man and welcome; there's so many crosses people did with this strain it's got to be good, you know?
The one seed with the cracked shell didn't get a tail any longer than in the pic, but I planted it anyway. That's happened to me about five times so far in my growing experience and none of them lived, but I won't just toss the seedling. Sure enough, it's the one I put closest to the light and it's the only one still under the soil. The other six are up:

0022804.JPG

Whew I used a toothpick and magnifying glass to dig up the cracked and weak seedling then I put the yellowed cotylendons above the soil and washed soil particles around the twisted root with an eye dropper until it was buried. It looked a little more green this afternoon, so I think it may stand a chance.

there's so many crosses people did with this strain it's got to be good, you know?

I agree! I am growing out a GSC Auto from FastBuds. I looked everywhere to find it in a Fem photo seed and to no avail. Granted that was about 8 months ago. And I never checked Cali connection. Anywhoo...

Good luck PC!! I'll be lurking in the shadows

A week later (and one dose of AN's Iguana Juice grow formula). I gotta get most of them into a bigger pot soon:

0012940.JPG

I'm going to use 3 gallon pots and veg just a bit longer. I'll make a compost tea (grow formula) and put the recommended amount of FF Fruit & Flower 5-8-4 into the SSM#4 Advanced I'll be using.

CC's seedbank ad says that it's the cut everybody likes too (the thin mint pheno). :tokin:
I fed the six normal looking GSC plants some compost tea yesterday when I transplanted them into 2-1/2 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced (with FF's granular all purpose 5-5-5 mixed in @ 1 Tbsp/gallon of soilless). The tea was made of:

2 gallons of RO water
2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses
2 tsp. of liquid Alaskan fish fertilizer 5-1-1
2 cups of earthworm castings
2 tsp. of FF's Peace of Mind all purpose 5-5-5 granular fertilizer

I bubbled it for 48 hours, strained it, added 2 more gallons of RO water, then added 5 drops of reconstituted lemon juice to adjust the pH from 7.2 to 7.0 and used it right then (about 2-3 cups per plant). They seemed to like it; I'll get pics up soon.

Back
Top Bottom