Girl Scout Cookies

I've got to lower these today. I have about a week before I can get them into a flowering unit too. Here they are at 5 weeks and 4 days from seed under a 250 watt Agrosun - GSC:

0101471.JPG

The runt still looks pretty rough. I won't put it into flower until it's bigger.

Well it wasn't quite a week :)
I put all of these GSC plants under 11.5/12.5 yesterday (400 watt HPS bulb). The plant in the middle with buds already on it is a Mendocino x Purple Kush cross; it's not a part of this grow:

0012962.JPG

I'll probably be moving them to bigger pots but I'm not sure yet.

Thanks. I gave them the compost tea I made yesterday it's made of -

2 gallons of RO water
2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses 1-0-5
2 tsp. of liquid Maxicrop 5-5-5
1 tsp. of Superswell bat guano 0-7-0
1 tsp. of soft rock phosphate 0-3-0
2 tsp. of FF's Fruit & Flower 5-8-4
1 cup of compost
1 cup of earthworm castings 1-0-0

I bubbled it for 36 hours then diluted it with 2 more gallons of RO water and adjusted the pH to 7.0 with reconstituted lemon juice (it measured 7.2 before). Then I fed them about 3-4 cups per 2 gallon pot.

Here's the latest pic pretty solid flowering for only being 10 days from flip (Girl Scout Cookies):

0012974.JPG

Watered enough and underwatered both = wilt, so I think I got rootbound plants (some of them anyway):

0022876.JPG

Doesn't surprise me. A few of them are getting close to 3x as tall as the pot they're in. I guess I better plan on another transplant to a 5 gallon pot; I'll add FF's Fruit & Flower granular to the soilless mix.

Hey what's up? Here's pics from today at 2 weeks and 2 days from flip:

0012978.JPG
0022880.JPG
0032764.JPG
0042581.JPG

I transplanted 5 of them into 3 gallon pots today (SSM#4 Advanced w/FF's Fruit & Flower granular fertilizer). The last one is growing mutated (the side branching is so uneven that one of the lowers was 6" taller than the main cola so I cut that off plus it's runted too). I'll be making some compost tea soon.

Thanks here's what the compost tea is made of these plants will be getting fed tomorrow:

2 gallons of RO water
2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses
1 tsp. of granular mycos
2 tsp. of Superswell bat guano
2 tsp. of soft rock phosphate
2 tsp. of FF's Fruit & Flower granular fertilizer
2 tsp. of liquid Maxicrop
1 cup of compost
1 cup of earthworm castings

I dilute it with 2 more gallons of RO water after I bubble it for 36-48 hours, then pH balance it with lemon juice to 7.0 before use.

Thanks for posting that recipe PotChimp, I was looking for a calcium and magnesium supplement and was advised to buy Maxicrop, I wasn't sure I had done the right thing so have left it in my cupboard. Do you use yours for that same supplement? Either way it's good to see that it is of use, I thought I was buying the UK equivalent of snake oil lol. :thumb:

Thanks Potchimp, just checked that out and the cheapest I can get it over this side of the pond is £70 a quart :cough: Is maxicrop no replacement then? I'm thinking a quart is a litre, damn that's twice the price of SGT. I need a :keelover: smiley lol

Back
Top Bottom