Gitane Forced Flowering V.6

Gitane

For the past 5 years I've battle convention and veg indoors 18/6 under CFLs for about 60 days then around 4/20 they go outside. Darkness stays around 11 hrs/night for a couple of weeks. That's enough to send em into flower. Solong as they're indica dominant there's not a problem with re-veg and I get a harvest early July Last year the Northern Light showed a lot of sativa and the buds were super airy.
So this year I'm going from seed with Manzar, labeled as 80 % indica. So stoked I can finally purchase seeds in state and gratefully send my taxes to the bear republic!
Germination was 3-4 days and growth has been great. 3 weeks from germination and leaf growth has been vigorous
I'll work on posting photos
Cheers to all:thumb:

Well, these didn't post well. The third photo isn't mine. Not sure how to navigate the new system to insert photos from my gallery.

Re potted into one gallons containers. I'll start leaving them outside during the day and inside at night under the CFLs. Hoping they'll reach about 2 feet tall by the end of April when they go outside to flower. I've built my own soil with help from all the experts on this site. So far, I haven't given them any bottled nutrients at all and they are showing vigorous growth and not a sign of any deficiencies. Of course, now that I've said that, I'll probably start getting a host of issues.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom