Gittergreens Organic Purps

Hey guys just wanted to share another grow with ya. Feel free to comment and ask questions.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Re: Gittergreens organic Purps

What strain is it? .................Purps
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?......... hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?....... veg
If in Veg... For how long?........ two days from first transplant
Indoor or outdoor?..... Both Putting the mother outdoors and the clones indoors.
Soil or Hydro?..... soil
If soil... what is in your mix?.......... peat moss,compost,poultry litter. I added rock powders to the mix as docbud prescribed.
If soil... What size pot?..... mother plant is in a 7 gallon and clones are currently in 1 gallons until soil finishes cooking.
Size of light?...... 1000k digital,dimmable,mh/hps
Is it aircooled?......... yes 6 inch inline
Temp of Room/cab?.......... 78f with lights on
RH of Room/cab?......... 35%
PH of media or res?....... who cares its in soil? thanks Docbud
Any Pests ?....... Yep spider mites on the mother I think it has been resolved using SNS
How often are you watering?.......... When the plants need it.
Type and strength of ferts used?......... compost teas and maybe some hydrolised fish fertiliser

Here is the mother plant she was started from seed.
006732.JPG

004896.JPG

This is what the cured product looks like.
001_31_1.JPG

Photos of the clones will be coming soon:thumb:

well even if I wasn't invited here I am:)

Every ones welcome in here brothers and sisters!! just had to make sure some of my old subbies knew I was back.

Ok here are some photos of the clones and grow room.:thumb:
018248.JPG
024147.JPG
020213.JPG
021213.JPG
022164.JPG
023166.JPG

I like watch people play in dirt even though I don't. Takin this recliner right up front for the show.:peace:

Good to have you Bcbudd !:welcome:

Thanks for stopping in OMM. Now next time you come by bring your air conditioner so I can get these girls in flower! I cant wait to smell these grown out. The bud the seed came from smelled soo good!:thumb:

I see you up there evo-rat and buckhot! thanks for lookin.:welcome:

Now time to wonder outside and get some photos of my revegged mutents that I put out too early this year.

Thanks for stopping in OMM. Now next time you come by bring your air conditioner so I can get these girls in flower! I cant wait to smell these grown out. The bud the seed came from smelled soo good!:thumb:

I bought a $129.99 AC...for my tent....it would cool your room and nothing else. I'm a cheapskate. :high-five:

I took this first set of photos yesterday evening. These are a bunch of little plants I put in the ground around the start of august.
They were started from seed from my first grow that hermied I just wanted to see if they would be all female.
So far out of 10 plants 2 were male and 1 hermie.
013389.JPG
005862.JPG
012402.JPG
004900.JPG
0011006.JPG

Heres their light they dont get much direct light but they will make something maybe some hash!
015318.JPG
:thumb:

Oh yeah almost forgot these are being fertilized with oscmocote flower and veggies 14 14 14 and Im also giving them snowstorm ultra @
7.5ml per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom