Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

Uploading images should work.

Your plants showing signs of potassium deficiency.

I could not upload any photos at home with a dial up connection. I tried later on my parents high speed connection and it worked fine!
Thanks for stopping in Twelve12!

OK I just flushed the mother plant with low dose of grow big.
This should carry her to harvest as far as the k goes I hope.
I was trying to use only organics but she is huge and needs some food. I got a late start on the micro herd.
She is still going to get some worm teas, got one brewing as we speak.

My goodness what a close call today! I was sitting at the dinner table today trying to get my son to eat. My wife is at the pc doing home work. The next thing you know she says honey the police are here. I get up as calmly as I can and open the door.
The officer asked if any one called 911 we said no. Then he said maybe you pocket dialed it. I checked my phone in my pocket and sure enough it was still connected to 911 and I played it off as if I was embarassed which in reality I was about as nervous as one can get.
To make things even worse the whole time the phone was connected to 911 my son was pitching a terrible fit not wanting to eat lol.
There's more!This morning I had set some of my outdoor plants out from the wood line and It is in plain view from my front porch if they had just looked to the right and really had gotten curious I would of been up s creek with out a fishing rod! Thats worse than without a paddle to us fishermen lol! My phone is now locked and I have to put in a code before I can dial out! no more full sunbathing for the ladies!

shhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeuw!

That was a close call. The dispatcher (person who received the 911 calls) always sends out a police when there is no answer from the other line, or that someone called and hung up. The police has to check up on the location to make sure the caller is safe. It's part of the protocol. As long as you got your carbon filter going and the grow room doors are closed you should be ok. I'm afraid they got the recording of your kid throwing a fit in the background. LOL

AHH..nothing like a little excitement to get your blood flowin , huh ? LOL :bitingnails: ,, I worked in and around our P.D. for 25 years , and a 911 hang up has to be checked out ,,that's why they don't suggest putting it on any type of auto ,or speed dial , to many accidental calls ..I cant tell ya how many times I was in the P.D. with weed in my pocket, even around the drug dogs ,luckly there's always "the smell" in there , with the evidence vault right there .. :) things have changed since i retired :woohoo:

AHH..nothing like a little excitement to get your blood flowin , huh ? LOL :bitingnails: ,, I worked in and around our P.D. for 25 years , and a 911 hang up has to be checked out ,,that's why they don't suggest putting it on any type of auto ,or speed dial , to many accidental calls ..I cant tell ya how many times I was in the P.D. with weed in my pocket, even around the drug dogs ,luckly there's always "the smell" in there , with the evidence vault right there .. :) things have changed since i retired :woohoo:

Yes they got here quick within 7 minutes. That was good to know in case of a real emergency! So I have 5 O in my journal lol I thought I didnt have many subscribers because I was boring NOW I KNOW WHY! HA HA just kidding.
I bet you could tell some cool stories mr Layhee. Did you make many drug arrest? Bet that was uncomfortable!
I would make a terrible cop I would let every good person go and bust all the idiots that asked to get busted by doing stupid things.
Anyways congrats on your retirement and glad you can enjoy your meds without fear of loosing your job.

Things are going ok. I took a bunch of photos of big momma yesterday and today. Her buds are plumping up a lot, I gave her a worm tea mist yesterday and drenched the root ball with it. I still cannot upload photos because of the new web site.
So it may be more like a weekly photo update for now on. sorry I just cant afford a high speed connection.

006671.JPG
Here is the update I think half of my subscribers quit the site but oh well as the world turns things keep on movin along!
Big momma is doing great no signs of hermie yet and I have a couple of small plants going for the summer grow!
I actually got my hands on some good genetics. Northern lights/headband,jack Herer, and grandndaddy purple! I am soo excited and even nervous about germing them!

003879.JPG
001909.JPG
005773.JPG
008600.JPG
005775.JPG
006671.JPG
007648.JPG

001909.JPG
002937.JPG
017242.JPG
015307.JPG
005775.JPG
006671.JPG
007648.JPG
004815.JPG
006670.JPG
005774.JPG
007647.JPG

Dammm...That was close with 5O...now you almost know how i felt last summer when my plants were higher than my fence...on your mother plant..what are you going to do with her...reveg???..all my plants flowered on me...:goodjob:

yeah miwa I was looking at your journal yesterday and saw those big girls I would be too nervous to have them that big! My mother plant is done after this she has had a bad potassium def and all her leaves are almost dead so I dont think she will make the reveg. I hope she will finish flowering so I can finaly have a seedless grow.

This is a oscmocote fed plant with a super soil mix she looks perfect my favorite!
005774.JPG
:green_heart:

Ok my mother plant has hermied! It was genetics...My grow partners off the hook lol!
Thanks to all that followed this thread! I will do a outdoor journal soon with Jack herrer grandaddy purple and northern lights / headband!
:peace:
Twelve12 you can move this to completed journals please thank you. LOL

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world. Good luck with your current grow! :cheer:

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom