Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

cool thread following it will be neat...
like to see the product so we can argue bout the strain :p

Nor*caL

yes, I am excited about it one of my best friends is teaming up with me to finish this he has more room and some good lighting and we are going to be upgrading to 1k soon for the flowering stage. Im not even going to try and guess what strain it is since it came out of bagseed. I just hope its the last commercial bag for me. They are very unstable and carry hermi genetics sometimes, thats why we will be adding some name brand strains later when we get are environment a little more dialed in. Hermis are heartbreakers!
welcome aboard! I will try to visit your grow from time to time but its difficult
to keep up with mine cause Im on dial up connection. they should out law dial up like they did antenna tv! just kiddin! :welcome:

hey looks good. i made the same type of of intake with the small fan you used. didnt move that much air though ended up buyin a 6'' inline booster fan from homedepot

Yes it is pretty ghetto fabulous! but it is keeping every thing cool and stable so far. Not to say it will keep up in summer though. nice to have you visit!:welcome:

OK guys here is an update of the grow. Take in mind that this set up is just temporary but alot better than what I had. We are going to level everything up and use more of the space in the closet when we get the 1k. This veg room will become the flower room with upgraded ventilation. We are currently using a 3x4 foot print to grow in. I Think we will exspand that area to more like a 3.5x5 with the 1k hps! The new veg room will be a little smaller about 3x5 but will use some of that space for some new mommas.

008535.jpg
007585.jpg
006591.jpg
011409.jpg
010464.jpg
009495.jpg

We do have an issue wth one of the plants but Im not going to panic yet but will watch it closely. temps yesterday were at 73 and rh was low at about 30 but the humidifier was not own hmm! that thing gets hungry daily.
005684.jpg

These clones dont look like their momma except the node spacing. The leaves are so much bigger like an indica and the mothers leaves more sativa like. I guess thats a lesson with the environmental factors of light and RH.

Those plants look very healthy. Where did you get the clear overfill trays for your pots? those are nice and I'd really like to find some that go that high. That would make testing PPM runoff a breeze and I would not have to worry about watering too fast.

Those plants look very healthy. Where did you get the clear overfill trays for your pots? those are nice and I'd really like to find some that go that high. That would make testing PPM runoff a breeze and I would not have to worry about watering too fast.

wally world:allgood:

Did not find any bugs using magnifying glass and a scope-light. here is some more pictures of the progressed damage. We had a humidifier directly underneath our cross flow fan and it was causing some mist/drips/spray on the highest fan leaves. We are thinking that the magnification of the water on the leaves and under the lights caused the damage, as it seems that its only affecting the plants that were near the humidifier. Please let me know what you think and if the leaf damage in the pictures is in fact a result from the water.
SAM_7322.JPG
SAM_7323.JPG
SAM_7324.JPG
SAM_7316.JPG
SAM_7311.JPG
SAM_7315.JPG
SAM_7312.JPG

Im thinking your right. The water made a scope effect and burnt the leaves. Im mot sure if itd be best to cut it off or let it stay.. those are eye sores their not fun to look at when their your plant.

yes I cant stand to see that on the ladies. I am not 100% sure thats what it is because it didnt get any new growth I will wait it out to see if it stays on those leaves. :thanks:

just an update of the garden.
us_013.JPG
u
us_016.JPG
us_015.JPG

plants were about 20 inches in height at the time of these photos. we are going to order a 1000watt digital hps/mh with 6 inch air cooled reflector hope its enough. gardens getting a little out of hand hope it ships fast. Also ordering a 6 inch fan and carbon filter
and speed controller.

plants in two litres are hanging right in there with the 1gallons after almost a month of veg time. Next time we might pack em in there with a two litre dirt sog just not much difference in my opinion unless you veg longer.:peace:

great looking plants,glittergreen.I think your right about the humidifier and your leaf spot, None on the protected leaves huh ? Being a retired carpenter ,I like seeing things built nice and square.Yours room looks great ,usually one cares about proper building techniques, does well at other things also..So I'm gonna stick around , if ya don't mind,and watch this thing through ..When are ya gonna turn em to flower ?

great looking plants,glittergreen.I think your right about the humidifier and your leaf spot, None on the protected leaves huh ? Being a retired carpenter ,I like seeing things built nice and square.Yours room looks great ,usually one cares about proper building techniques, does well at other things also..So I'm gonna stick around , if ya don't mind,and watch this thing through ..When are ya gonna turn em to flower ?

Good thing you cant put a level on it lol. thanks for stopping in! You can just call me GG if yah want! dont wear GLITTER! man and neither does my wife HEEHEE!

Back
Top Bottom