Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

Hey guys got some distance in between nodes on my plants. I heard snow storm would help with the stretch if used once at first signs of the 12/12 stretch. I have some gravety by the same company will this work just as ?

Hey 420peeps I had a good day thank God, I won my employment hearing today.
I also ordered a 1000k watt hps/mh light kit and six inch fan, carbon scrubber and speed controller kachowwwww!!!!!
plants are looking great going to give them a dose of cal mag for good measure just in case that was what are problem was with the leaves. also gave them a soil drench of sns203 cause we gots some daggum kanats!

Too bad to hear about the knats..sns 203 is a good product i like that stuff alot when applied right...the smell is pretty weird and will linger for a couple hours but it works. Youll get them bugs good thing u spotted them early

yes knats can get out of hand if left untreated but we'll:thumb::thumb: get um!

Glad to have you wingman! I was out fishing the other week and saw a man hunting with a red tailed hawk it was amazing. I at first I thought he was talking to his dog and then his pal swooped down and grabbed an unsuspecting squirrel so cool. I had no idea you could build that degree of a relationship with a hawk too cool!

Thanks gittergreen, yes it is a trip the relationships that are formed between bird and man. I also Race Homing Pigeons up to 600mi and hold many National and International Awards. I have been a Breeder/Trainer/Flyer, for many years and it does get in your blood.
Great looking Plants my friend!!:bravo:
+Rep

update lights are in and fan and carbon filter in and are safely installed here are some piocs of updates! looks good if I say so my self!
007600.JPG
006608.JPG
003777.JPG
002825.JPG
001790.JPG
004734.JPG
:peace:

How much did you spend alltogether on your carbon filter exhaust? Everything looks good GG your grows kickin ass man

179.99 free shipping

had to do an update on my sweet momma and her daughters in veg.
us_0011.JPG
us_0021.JPG
us_003.JPG
us_004.JPG

really like the exhaust system you have there glittergreen , lucky I live out in the country and have no neighbors , and my dogs would eat anybody long before they got close enough to smell anything :) Great pics, I posted a few pics on the members gallery, of my indoor skunk grow that just finished

Back
Top Bottom