Giveaway: Mars Hydro FC 3000 Samsung lm301 LED

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hello 420 magazine members~ :love:

Do you want to test mars hydro new light - FC3000 led grow light? Here comes the chance for every one now.:theband:

Pls follow up the below rules to go right way:

1. You will post at least 3 real plants grow photos/videos and show mars hydro light. (mars Hydro tent, shirt, glasses, antismell bag are also acceptable)
2. Write your real comment /grow experience/growtips of mars light growing.
3. Tag @SmokeSara & add hash tag #MarsHydroFC3000Tester in each post.
4. You will know who’s the winner and see officially announcement on Aug.23rd.
5. Winner need to start a new grow journal to record the growing with FC3000

Thx ya all for your kindly support and feel free to share & invite more friends to enter this giveaway,wish you good luck!
:party::party::party:

Hello 420 magazine members~ :love:

Do you want to test mars hydro new light - FC3000 led grow light? Here comes the chance for every one now.:theband:

Pls follow up the below rules to go right way:

1. You will post at least 3 real plants grow photos/videos and show mars hydro light.
2. Write your real comment /grow experience/growtips of mars light growing.
3. Tag @SmokeSara & add hash tag #MarsHydroFC3000Tester in each post.
4. You will know who’s the winner and see officially announcement on Aug.23rd.
5. Winner need to start a new grow journal to record the growing with FC3000

Thx ya all for your kindly support and feel free to share & invite more friends to enter this giveaway,wish you good luck!
:party::party::party:

I'd love to enter this contest, BUT I dont already own a Mars Hydro light or have a 4x4 tent.

Best I got is a Mars Hydro Sweater hanging above my DIY lighting inside a 3x3 tent, IF you wanna see this instead?

I appreciate the contest and your being so kind.

I'd love to enter this contest, BUT I dont already own a Mars Hydro light or have a 4x4 tent.

Best I got is a Mars Hydro Sweater hanging above my DIY lighting inside a 3x3 tent, IF you wanna see this instead?

I appreciate the contest and your being so kind.
It is feasible, as long as your pictures include mars hydro products

HI Sara,
Is this only for previous owners of Mars Lights?
It can also be Mars Hydro tent, or other Mars Hydro products, or even a Mars Hydro sweater, as long as there are mars hydro products containing in the picture

It can also be Mars Hydro tent, or other Mars Hydro products, or even a Mars Hydro sweater, as long as there are mars hydro products containing in the picture
Awesome! That lovely anti-smell bag I got from you will be posing with my ladies then. :thumb:
It currently serves as my seed bank, and it's packed pretty full - I love it!

Thanks for the contest. After my current tent grow is finished (hope Mid September) I’ll be moving from my 4x4 tent to a brand new 5x5 MarsHydro tent, for my next grow adventure

So we just post a picture with 3 plants and mars hydro stuff in it? And tag @SmokeSara #marshydrofc300tester, I love the two mars hydro lights I have already but need to upgrade because they are only ts600s and the stickers are awesome also lol I put that shit in everything

Edit,I forgot to mention this a 4x4 tent, but unfortunately only half is being used due to lack of lighting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 145
Very strange entry rules. I would think that you would want people who don’t already own any of your products to actually own some. Oh well. Your giveaway, your rules

Ok here are pictures I really like marshydro lights it’s what I use now ts3000 get the job done all around great experience with the company an using it definitely stepped my game up big time cool to run great light . Five star ranting ! I would love to try out the new light love ur product would love to see the difference between the two growing Side bye side ! Hope ur having a awesome day @SmokeSara #marshydrofc3000 tester

@SmokeSara #MarsHydroFC3000Tester

When you choose MarsHydro products for your growing environment, you grow successful !!

20200809_113740.jpg

Kosher Daddy Left & Sour Diesel Right.
MarsHydro products is like Receiving a warm hug on a very cold day, Comforting, Recognizable and never forgotten....

IF I won the FC3000 led light made by MarsHydro, I'd happily show it off while proving its ability to successfully compete against in any competition ...

When you choose MarsHydro products for your growing environment, you grow successful !!

20200809_113740.jpg

MarsHydro products is like Receiving a warm hug on a very cold day, Comforting, Recognizable and never forgotten....

IF I won the FC3000 led light made by MarsHydro, I'd happily show it off while proving its ability to successfully compete against in any competition ...

Nice one, mate. I think you're supposed to post 2 more pics according to the rules for your entry to be valid. So, I think you should let your lovely models pose some more. ;)

Nice one, mate. I think you're supposed to post 2 more pics according to the rules for your entry to be valid. So, I think you should let your lovely models pose some more. ;)

Working on it and thanks ;)

@SmokeSara #MarsHydroFC3000Tester #2.

Growing Cannabis with-OUT choosing the right products is like growing in the stone age.
20200809_191710.jpg

If I win FC3000 Lighting from MarsHydro, I'll be sure to always entertain and showcase the products in unique ways. YA kna get people clicking on the thread ;)

@SmokeSara #MarsHydroFC3000Tester #2.

Growing Cannabis with-OUT choosing the right products is like growing in the stone age.
20200809_191710.jpg

If I win FC3000 Lighting from MarsHydro, I'll be sure to always entertain and showcase the products in unique ways. YA kna get people clicking on the thread ;)
Please note that each person can only post one post and each post requires at least 3 pictures, so your previous post is invalid

20200809_113740.jpg

Your pictures are very creative, please post more:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom