Given It A Try - DWC First Time

BudBoy2

Hello all, feels good to get back up and running again. But this time I'm going Hydro.
Strain: Rasberry Moonshine
Nutrients: Full NukeHeads power package.
One 5 gallon bucket in 4x4x80 tent.
Doing as Cody advised with ornamental rocks instead of clay. Sunday was day 1 in her new house. Just trying this and finding out how to keep the water at certain temp.
As always I'm open for any suggestions. Really want this type of grow to work out. Thanks everyone for looking in..✌️..
420-magazine-mobile1334885848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile124489814.jpg
420-magazine-mobile397962856.jpg
420-magazine-mobile8107690.jpg

Nice setup! Which light have you got? I'll hang around if you don't mind!

Thanks BudzFreak, that's just 2 Cob lights right now 150 watt. I'm waiting on 2 more to have in there soon. First time with DWC and so far so good. Using the NukeHeads package as a few here on 420 are. Really like em!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Will be updating soon, just got back in town. Thanks

I've been hearing some wondering about a update. So after a nice stay in warm Cal, here is how the ladies are doing.
I just received my Optic 2 as i already have 2 Cobs going. This really added to it. Plants are responding well. Just waiting on 2 more Cobs.
The strain on right is Rasberry Mooshine, hybrid. And Soure Grape on the left. The Moonshine is going on it's 6th week of veg.
The Grape is on it's 3rd week of veg. Now that i got the extra light they are loving it. If i have this in wrong place, sorry Im learning still. Thanks everyone!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom