GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Surprising, yet, very happy with these results. Couple observations. The BJOG that I took 7 days early because it was structurally unstable, ended up being not so dense and not so sticky. Surprise because it was really huge! But man when it dried it lost a lot! Doesn't have any weed smell , very grassy. Y'all know what I'm saying. It's going to have to make an amazing turn around in the jars. Perhaps it eventually gets sacrificed to the crock pot! Let's not make any hasty decisions.

The OG Kush that we trimmed and jarred this morning was the total opposite. It was dense, sticky, and smelly!! Still grassy/hay but minimal. Smoked some more and it's just fine. Def needs time. This was OGK #1 , the smallest of the 3 OGK plants. Based on what is still drying. I am going to be very pleased with those results as well.

Without further ado

Black Jesus OG #1 final yield:

58.4 g

OGK #1 final yield:

67g

1. This is more weed than I have ever seen
2. Even though the BJOG doesn't look terrific. Some of the best weed I've ever smoked I was initially disappointed in the look of it.
3. The OGK, is definitely one of the stickiest, densest , and smelliest buds I've seen.
4. I totally took for granted the amount of work this takes. Even doing it on a hobbyist level, it takes a lot of time and dedication. Amongst of things Im to high to think of. These folks that are elitists in their craft or even a hardcore hobbyist, much respect. Super dedication. I wrote in a journal everyday for almost 6 months! I showed it to my wife the other day and she couldn't believe what I had been doing! She has only been to the garden a couple times. She isn't really interested. But she was pretty blown away. As am I.
5. It's good to know I don't need to worry about going to buy weed this week and I am going to save a significant amount of money which I could do something responsible with or invest in growing my current hobby!
6. I'll get some good pics up eventually. Started this endeavor at 2:30am when i woke up, and now 4 cups of coffee later, countless bong rips, and 4.5 ounces of cannabis that I grew, I takin a break.......

420-magazine-mobile1050540967.jpg

Thank you both!!

The work don't stop neither!

I have 8 babies that are ready for transplant! They want that last plant out of that tent so they can get in there and stretch out!!

5- AC/DC x 1969 Skunk
2- ArchenstoneGSC
1- Super Lemon Haze- I found a bag seed the other day! Only the second time I have ever found a seed in weed I've bought. The bud went through the grinder and i opened it up and there is was, just right on top! Lights shined from the heavens and it reminded me of a little baby Jesus in the manger! Threw it in a cup of water and a few hours later BAM....solo cup !

Thanks guys again! Have a hazey Sunday!

Re: GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

That's a busy week, Congrats GTF, nice harvest:bravo:

What a week. Went hard this week at job #2. Worked till 2am mon-Friday, would get home harvest, trim, and hang, get up at 7am for job #1 , come home around 2pm and harvest, trim, hang....ugh, I'm beat!!!

Blah blah blah, let me put my vag away. Harvested 4 out of 5. BJOG is left and she will go 60'days. Haven't weighed anything. Tomorrow though, the first BJOG I harvested on 9-20 maybe ready for a final trim and jar!! That will be fun! Oh, and trimming sucks balls! That shit was fun for about 3 minutes!

I walked into the drying room this morning and there was a little bud laying in the floor! What was I to do?! It was scared and lonely.....so I took it in!! Was surprising dry. Very larfy. Ground up and smoked really good. Didn't taste great as you can imagine but the effects were solid!

Enough with the chit chat....

420-magazine-mobile1834650993.jpg

420-magazine-mobile72881447.jpg

420-magazine-mobile342503117.jpg

420-magazine-mobile500411621.jpg

Is that a giant coat hanger?

Haha I wish! No just a regular one.

Here are the final results of the OG Kush. Finally got all trimmed.

420-magazine-mobile1290811069.jpg

Pretty damn happy!

Here is a lasagna pan full of delicious OG Kush trim! Should be making some coconut oil this weekend!!

420-magazine-mobile509190294.jpg

Here is a bad ass medicine cabinet!

420-magazine-mobile2110700586.jpg

and eventually we will get journal number 2 going and begin the trials and tribulations of this sorry bunch of kids. They just got under the LED today so I am not worried about them making a ferocious come back!

420-magazine-mobile1082054912.jpg

This may be the last update until that bush on the freakishly gigantic hanger dries and is trimmed! 3oz coming of that one!

Happy hump day!

If my calculations are correct and I get at least 84 grams off my last plant that will put me at 320 total grams of bud. Not counting trim which I haven't weighed. Which I believe is over .5 gram per watt. Not bad.

Ladies and gentlemen here we go! Finally got everything trimmed and jarred up. Here are the final results:

OG Kush final yield: 179.5g
Black Jesus OG: 125.4

Total: 304.9g

Plus about 200g of trim!!

Thank you Agemon and Tom Smith and everyone who popped in to offer advice, thank you!!!

Thank you Sara as well for the great product and awesome customer support!!

On to the next!

Proud of your work:thumb: hope you enjoy your harvest

Ladies and gentlemen here we go! Finally got everything trimmed and jarred up. Here are the final results:

OG Kush final yield: 179.5g
Black Jesus OG: 125.4

Total: 304.9g

Plus about 200g of trim!!

Thank you Agemon and Tom Smith and everyone who popped in to offer advice, thank you!!!

Thank you Sara as well for the great product and awesome customer support!!

On to the next!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, it was a pleasure to read. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom