Giving blood

FuzzyBud

simply put will theya sk if i smoke pot
will they tell anyone like do they have to report it to the school(its a school blood drive)

yeah i think tattos deal wiht the hepatits C or some shit from the ink or needles.. and they are gettin the blood yeah they will test the blood for dieases and shit like that but i dout they check for thc and no way would they tell the school

He is right they are only looking for things like hep-c and other blood sicknesses. The will not check for chemicals but, the screeners are taught to look for drug use like needle marks and the like...mainly stuff that involes needles. The big thing to remember is that the blood they take will be put in someone else only to try to save there live....if you feel like you have a cold or just took a asprin or some give blood next time. If you feel good and are healthy go for it...

last time i gave blood they said that if you'd had marijauna intake in the last 24 hrs that you should not release your blood for use... so it was weird. i donated the blood, but then checked the thing that said i had smoked. which leads to the question.. what are they going to do with that blood? they were all for me donating, even though it was known amongst us that i had smoked recently.

they hooked it up though... souplantation meal pass, free donuts and a sweat shirt.

Back
Top Bottom