Tommmyboy

Two balochistan pink and one maruf black
4 days old now and looking healthy, hope will grow them this time

IMG_20220507_224542.jpg

IMG_20220507_224516.jpg

Know it can be done.
But not a fan of seedlings in one pot.
IF i dont transplant at the right time.
I have always ended up cutting roots away.
Due to the roots of two ladies getting tangled.
Hope you have more luck with these ladies.
Welcome to the mad house.

PS. is that peat your growing it.
Looks alittle muddy

Two balochistan pink and one maruf black
4 days old now and looking healthy, hope will grow them this time

IMG_20220507_224542.jpg

IMG_20220507_224516.jpg

Know it can be done.
But not a fan of seedlings in one pot.
IF i dont transplant at the right time.
I have always ended up cutting roots away.
Due to the roots of two ladies getting tangled.
Hope you have more luck with these ladies.
Welcome to the mad house.

PS. is that peat your growing it.
Looks alittle muddy
Hey im onto it, they 4 days old so ima try to take that whole chunk of soil with it and move them to bigger pots

How is it going @Tommmyboy

Will you be doing a grow journal this grow?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

That looks like cement.
If I were you, if you can't afford or can't get or make your own soil then I would at least go out into the woods and dig up the blackest soil you can find.
Then mix in about 30% of something as aeration, preferably pumice or rice hulls a little biochar, or hydroton clay balls, vermiculite, perlite, something that will loosen and aerate the soil to add oxygen.

nice outdoor.
leaving them wild or have a tending plan ? are you bringing them water ?

That looks like cement.
If I were you, if you can't afford or can't get or make your own soil then I would at least go out into the woods and dig up the blackest soil you can find.
Then mix in about 30% of something as aeration, preferably pumice or rice hulls a little biochar, or hydroton clay balls, vermiculite, perlite, something that will loosen and aerate the soil to add oxygen.
Yes it does look a bit like cement but I wouldn't knock it straight away, my friend has very clay like garden soil and has no problem growing massive plants with big buds outdoors without doing anything really, he pre-grows a bit indoor and once they are planted outside only during a drought does he give them water, all he does is go look at them and well build support structures but as far as watering & nutes and aeration solutions he's kinda clueless really and he doesn't see the point as what he does now works. fortunate spot I guess.

But I'll say he doesn't start them off in that, he does use seedling soil for the start and then a couple of weeks of vegging in regular garden centre soil and then he digs a hole and puts them in.

Welcome! Glad to see you here! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us :yummy:

And if you're looking to grow a lot without a lot of guesswork, try out our new grow kit. Visit our website to check it out. It's a cool tool to use when you're getting your feet wet trying to get a good grow going. It's also just under 30 bucks. Worth it.

Back
Top Bottom