Giving It Another Go

stickydank

420 Member
Started another grow last time soil now hydro got sick and couldn't finish my last grow lost it, but its all new. Here's what am working with now.
DR150 grow tent
ebb 6 buckets 55 gallons res. but only using 16 gallons with 5 buckets flood 4 times a day
1000 watt digital adjustable ballast 6 inch cool tube
fan silencer with 6 inch fan and filter
advance nutrients hobbyist
advance nutrients sensi bloom ph perfect 2 part
ro water 5.8
room temp 75 to 80
grapefruit krush from emerald triangle seeds
ppm 850 in second week of bloom
humidity 48-52
night temp 63-64 is this to low?

I wasn't going to post cause I didn't want to not finish this one with my health and all. Here it is and will see it through.

Re: here are the pics what do u think and any help would be great. 2 week grapefruit

IMAG002331.jpg

IMAG002124.jpg

IMAG002024.jpg

IMAG001926.jpg

IMAG001820.jpg

IMAG001723.jpg

IMAG001621.jpg

IMAG001420.jpg

IMAG001322.jpg

IMAG000621.jpg
IMAG001122.jpg
IMAG000119.jpg
IMAG000226.jpg
IMAG000326.jpg
IMAG000423.jpg

got 2 cause the one I thought was reading funny so, I got extra one to be sure. The small white thing on the bucket is a dehumidifier small one.

Got a new trimeter do you think 900 ppm
IMAG002522.jpg
IMAG002427.jpg
is too much for 2 weeks bloom? Only 6 buckets with 16 gallons flooding 4 times a day for 30 min.

Hi StickyDank,

Happy your sharing your grow with us! Overall I think your girls look great. I'm clueless concerning hydro, but I believe I've seen folks suggest that the water temperature needs to be a little cooler than the 75 you mention between photo's above where you said they didn't seem to be growing. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but might be a contributing factor if correct.

No help on the leaf spots - sorry. Are you foliar feeding or even misting your plants. The spotting doesn't appear to be everywhere on the plants from what I can see in the photo's. Wondering if it might be leaf burn.

Be well and happy growing.

Tanr thanks.No am not foliar feeding or mist they just popped up so I think ill low the temp of res. thank you for your help.

Sticky Dank you have some beautiful plants. I saw in your earlier that your leaf tips were burnt, an early sign of nute burn, and red stems which can be an indicator of deficiency caused by nutrient lockout. The spots can also be a sign of nute burn which could be a cumulative buildup of salts in your pots over the course of your grow. If it were me I would do a flush with some Clearex to remove the buildup from your pots. Next I would lower the PPM to 500 and try to keep your PH about .4 lower at 5.7 . Every grow is different but these are the numbers that I have had success with. Again, beautiful work thus far.

Thank you jcool09 and King John C.Just took a good look think u both are right,I saw these little flying black bugs like knats or thriphs.Also when I flood the ppms get higher so I think you both are right I got twice the problems.Think u both and ill do the flush and see how I can get rid of the bugs.Much love

I use diotomaceous earth for soils pests as a barrier on top of the soil, it cuts the insects as they move through it. i bought my diotomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. you can also put diotomaceous earth into a squeeze bottle and puff the leaves and stems of your plants, this is messy but it works. if you have thrips i would use Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray alternated every 3 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://ozbo.com/Monterey Garden Insect Spray

https://ozbo.com/All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

had to chop down 1 plant is got so bad it was dying.so ill post some picks later on.Others seem to have got over the bugs and salt build up

Well root rot and bugs took my girls out I fought hard but the root rot what attracted the bugs and they won.I got 3 ounces out of 3 plants so next time I gotta see how I can keep the standing water ok of the buckets cause that's what cause the root rot and then knats.

Back
Top Bottom