Glad to be here!

BellagioKUSH

Here is my shot to meet people who have been interested in my hobby too!! Growing up in WA, having seen ALOT of NL#1, Skunk #1, WheelChair weed, GrandPa bud, I have had alot of good friends teach me about the medicinal values of different strains. As an adult moving to the SFV area of LA I got introduced to this new indica (New to Me) called OG KUSH.. I had finally found the taste and potency that was going to fit the bill. Now with my medical card, I am able to bring new flavors to life. I have been playing with Super Lemon Haze, Purple Earkle, Bubba Kush, and now the Cali Connection line, I have really found what I need for my medicinal needs. So for everyone out there who FINALLY don't have to hide!!! GLAD TO BE HERE!!!!:party::party::grinjoint:

Re: Glad to be here!!

Welcome to 420, you landed at a great site. Everyone is very helpful and there is a lot of great information and ideas available.
Don't forget to enter and vote in the 420 contests, Plant of the Month, Nug of the Month and Member of the Month.

Back
Top Bottom