Glass adhesive?

LiCuid_Ice

have u ever broken a piece, or bong an tried to put it back together again? cause i just broke one of my pieces (it looked like shit, but hit really well), and i want to try to put it back together again. im really fuckin stoned, an like, have u ever broken a piece, an tried to put it back together again. an if so, what did u use to put it back together again. like superglue? tthat kinda thing. or is there ne known good glass adhesive? thnx

its probably messed. adhesives or glue will just heat up when you toke, which will result in you inhaling nasty shit, then the glue releasing and having your pipe fall apart in your hands again. its gone mate! bury it in your graveyard

i broke the4 end off my little hand piece and glued it and its strong as hell just use like crazy glue i tasted a little glue first time i toked with it but after that works like old

yeah, when we broke ours and tried 2 glue it, the bowl was the part we hadda glue, so spongs right

great!, considering my bowl is broken into 3, the head, the shaft, then the mouth part. there is no needed glueing actually close, or near to the bowl, so thnx guys :)

i broke the shaft from my bowl on my glass piece...i just mixed some apoxy together...clean all of the excess shit off it...then cleaned it like 20 times...and i was set and it still hits real good

Back
Top Bottom