Glass Blowers

Brett2theMax

I was just curious, are there any users on here that blow glass? I want to learn really bad and I was just curious if any one knew how much it cost to get into as far as buying the equipment and such. I don't think I've seen this question asked on here before. As far as I know no one on here does blow glass but there could always be a secret some one is keeping out there :bong:

To tell you the truth, I really would like to learn glass blowing too. I've thought about that for awhile. There is a few glass blowers around here I could go to to learn from. That'd probably be your best bet. Just find local blowers and let them know your interested.

I just found out a friend of one of my room mates knows how to do it, I don't know if he has the equipment but he knows how to. He doesn't smoke, but you don't have to smoke to have the ability to blow glass, I'm going to try to hook up with him this summer and try to learn if he does have the equipment here with him. I wish my school offered a class on it but they don't. I do know that the Kalamazoo Art Institute does offer classes on it but that is 2 hrs away from me.

^ youve gotta sick mind jimmy! lol

hey! my last name's GLASS!! who wants to blow me? :rofl:

and the most perverted 420 member of the year goes to!

anyway glass blowers are a rare find...so many nice peices..so little blowers

There was a glass blowing demonstration at a music festival I attended ealier this year. I cant remember anything about it other then it was amazing

Back
Top Bottom