Glass bong question

BlackTurboTeg

ok i have 2 1/2 foot glass bong
DSC01395.JPG

i want a wider female pieace .. is there a way i could make it wider ?.. because as u can see its the standard size. can i use a glass drill bit .. any of couse i know i would need a new bowl

yeah its a slider..i know u can get a bigger bowl.. i want the whole bigger so i would have to drill it or something to make the whole bigger .. then i would need to get a bigger stem and bowl i know that.. a bigger bowl wont solve what i want

shit.. sorry man. but i know you use a diamond tip bit and go real slow when drilling it but id be afraid of cracking it...... then ud get a bigger groomet..... u can get the bits from HD and the groomets ur local headshop might have if not u can get them online

i have drilled glass. i have 2 bits. it is pretty hard to get used to and if you try to do it at an angle it will almost always crack the glass. i wouldnt do it.

Why would you need a larger hole for it anyway? Do you have super-human lung capacity or something?

thats what i was saying a good wash down and all that stuff would be gone.. but anyways that is one reason i dont think i will even try to drill it i dont want to break it ... plain and simple lol :allgood: :tommy:

Yeah came to the conclusion lwhen smokey said it coudl break.. i was like i good it will stay the way it is does the job... i would be so pissed if i broke its ill just have to go add to my collection and get something new

Back
Top Bottom