Glass Extravaganza!

Haha420

Yesterday may have very well been one of the funnest days of summer yet. some of my closest friends of mine and i cruised on down to the home blown glass to kinda fulfill (sp?) a promise made years ago. We knew my friend was going to get his first head piece and we were all jazzed to help him pick it out. so we mob down there and immediatly i am just blown away with some of the things coming out of there, some real incredible works of art. my buddy eventually narrows down the bonger he wants and a few add ons of course and the thing is GORGEOUS! what wasnt planned was my other friend who was originally just along for the ride was eyeing a doubler to the point he pipes up "That ones mine!" just out of no where as if planned. At this point i have already given in and pick up the bubbler i was so hoping my friend with the bonger would get. Then his girlfriend decides she needs a new pipe! So she picks up a new pipe she was eyeing herself.

So here is the bubbler:

IMG_40551.JPG

it was made the morning i bought it. the blue and green colored glass is not available on the market (at least not yet haha) so you literally cant find colors quite like these... period haha. :allgood:

Re: Glass Extravaganza!!!

Looks like a great piece enjoy it. I dont have a bubbler yet. Im going to get one soon.

Good stuff HAHA, I'm happy for ya dude. Make sure to toke one for me man. :allgood:

That is the most amazing peice I have ever seen! I can't stop looking at the color of that thing,very good find! Is this just a local glass blower or does he/she have a website?

Man please, those colors are nothing special....they are out and ive had them on a few of my pieces....its not that special.

but anyways, I like it loooks good. Its one I would get.

Looks pretty, I need to get a bubbler...

Stoobie said:
That is the most amazing peice I have ever seen! I can't stop looking at the color of that thing,very good find! Is this just a local glass blower or does he/she have a website?

Thank you man, yep its a local blower right over here in rosa. sorry no website but if you are seriously interested RIGHT NOW i can make a run down there and see if there is anything left from this guy (they were flying off the shelves but they may still have a couple sister bubblers from the same guy with the same style

RippinBlunts said:
Man please, those colors are nothing special....they are out and ive had them on a few of my pieces....its not that special.

but anyways, I like it loooks good. Its one I would get.

and dude if you dont have anything nice to say then dont even fucking come into my thread dude i am tired of all your negative vibes youre giving this place. and no dude you dont have these colors, in fact there were only about 8 pieces of glass in the ENTIRE PLANET made with these fuzed colors of cane because as i said these are not on the market yet and arent projected to anytime soon...yet of course. and no dude i dont want any response from you trying to defend yourself, i dont wany any of your crap man just take the out now and leave my thread, thank you.

but thank you to everyone elses comments, i meant to have a pic of all the glass but wasnt on the ball enough to get it when they were all together, maybe tonight or today ill change that and show you guys all we picked up

The colors actually do look very special I must say. You can clearly see that the blue and green has a kind of sparkle to it, it's not just flat blue or flat green. Also, I love how they worked the "butterscotch" color into it, one of my favorite colors on a glass pipe when it's done tastefully, and this one surely is!

Nice bubbler! :allgood:

omg its too awesome. what state are u in? i really want a bubbler and i havent been able to find one because i guess im kinda picky but i would defenitley pick one of those up anytime.

IMG_40581.JPG

oh i forgot to say its got a diffuser downstem, so you can just rip it long and smooth and end up blowing clouds haha XD

i am working on getting pics of the rest of the glass RIGHT NOW as we speak

looks nice, dig the colors

i just wish i can get a bubbler like that. awesome pics man.

How'd the hasana compare to the orange haze you had a fortnight ago ?

Gorgeous glass also! You and your chums have some fine taste.

he probably told you about the colors so you would buy it. and you did. just a sales thing. i know. i work in a headshop (ahem, novelty store). ive definatley seen those colors, i see a lot of pipes. still very nice. new colors come out daily. stay green. peace.

no no trust me its quite unique, andim pretty familiar with the guys at Home Blown and they know that I know my glass :smokin: . look back to the first pic i posted, notice how dark the green is on the bowl? well look on the neck of the bubbler and you see it is a very vibrant sea greenish color, it sheens like that when the light hits it just right (even in sunlight it still basically changes color like that) and it only happens rarely so you gotta catch it, the blue also sheens like that but the green does it more often i think. the blue and green were also made in the front of the shop, not bought off an online whole sale supplier like pretty much most glass is.

the hasana was a pretty uplifting but hazy high that would really get you off your ass and be giggly but it would also make you think weirdly... ya i dont know how to describe it but you act funky haha. the orange haze was more clear headed and hella made you laugh

Back
Top Bottom