Glass questions for a new user

NewToTHC

All:

For the smoothest smoke I have read that a tree percolator and the use of a ash collector is a good starting point. Is there anything else one should consider. Is the volume of water that the base holds a factor? What about the height of the bong. I don't think I would want anything over a foot tall. I was considering something like this.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-02-07 102414.png
    Annotation 2020-02-07 102414.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 127
I used to use ice in my little bong, until I read that using hot water is much safer and gives a smoother hit. Would have to agree. Much more soothing on the throat.

Hot water in the bong is where it's at. Dont even realize you took a big hit till you blow. I might even say it's soothing to have the warm humid air in your respiratory tract, it is for me at least. Figured it out by accident once by cleaning. Didnt want to put cold water and potentially break the glass after washing with hot water so I just filled it with warm water and went to town

I guess I would try hot and cold. The group I used to smoke with in college tried hot water and it is smooth but we didn't like it as much as cold. It's been a long time so I can't remember exactly why maybe not quite as refreshing? Idk but people here seem to love it so maybe I will have to give it another go. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom