Glass Vs. Metal

clinton2420

Ello Everyone!

Just curious to what peoples opinions are, Glass Vs. Metal, on pipes and bongs, meaning bowl, and pipe or bong itself, Myself personaly I prefer glass, I think u get a better taste, and u dont have to worry bout some metal burnoff going into your lungs
Peace:peace:
Clint:smokin:

This question should not even be asked.. Glass. Thank you, come again ;)

Lol, Thanks for the reply, I know prob most prefer glass, but I know some crazy folks that still prefer the metal burn. Also I would like to add a twist to this thread, lets see some pics of peoples smokin equipment!

So go to the pictures thread.. There's hundreds.

i have a metal pipe while im on the go ( ive dropped 3 glass already and im tired of dropping them cause im too stoned lol)...i have 2 glass bowls i use when im home...and i got a glass on glass roor for when i wanna be stuck on the couch...pretty much i prefer glass but there are some situations where a metal bowl is better as in it wont break and what not....but glass has many more pros then metal does....you get a straight herb taste and you wont be inhaling fumes plus there just amazing looking

i have a metal pipe while im on the go ( ive dropped 3 glass already and im tired of dropping them cause im too stoned lol)...i have 2 glass bowls i use when im home...and i got a glass on glass roor for when i wanna be stuck on the couch...pretty much i prefer glass but there are some situations where a metal bowl is better as in it wont break and what not....but glass has many more pros then metal does....you get a straight herb taste and you wont be inhaling fumes plus there just amazing looking

Awesome man, yeah I agree, metals easier to travel with. I used to have a nice glass bong, not sure of the brand, but the coolest part, to me anyways,lol, is that it came with glass screens, so your not even gettin metal in ya from the screens

I agree, this question shouldn't even be asked. I have met a few people who insist on using metal bowls, and I usually pass when they offer it to me. If they ask why I'm passing, I'm up front about it. I hate metal. Can't stand that taste.

There are times where metal is needed, like gravity bongs. But we eventually rigged one up with the slide from a bong and it was a beautiful thing. :)

I go with glass. Only metal is my one hitter

Lol, I wasnt in question of my judgement of glass over metal, was just comin up with a thread to get peoples input, I enjoy readin peoples comments and such. That and I like talkin to fellow smokers,lol

I like glass pieces, but until recently I wouldn't own one, thought they were too fragile, and being poor I can't afford to replace them. Then I was given a glass bowl and I'll never go back, though I did break that one. I still won't own a glass bong, It'd get broken, I promise.

i perfer glass over metal. i have 2 glass bowls and 1 glass bubbler. but i dont use them to much because ive seen to much glass get broken just from being dropped. ima blunt and joint kinda guy

easy, GLASS

I have a glass spoon and bong. I have a metal one-hitter that I use while traveling and smoking by myself, its one of those ones thats made to look like a cig.

come on fellas... u cant be scared to use glass just cuz it might break... that is like sayin ur scared to smoke cuz u might get caught...

As often as my bong gets knocked over, its a valid concern. Like I said, its not that it MIGHT get broken, it WOULD get broken, no question. Also, I like to cram ice cubes down into my bong, which is something else that would probably break it.

Glass bongs are super cool. Broken pieces of glass? Not so much.

Back
Top Bottom