GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

Kill it girl!

:passitleft:

*bong spills..

dang right! and get that work done so you can shed those anxious energies. not good for the babies lol.. and.. i should listen to myself :sigh:

congrats on your new sleeping arrangments as well :laughtwo: i see you left just enough room to curl up around them.

please keep in mind that I have no idea what I'm doing :)

Well you're plants/buds look great... So in calling bullshit! :goodjob: jk of course

But even though it looks like your plant is rough, I'd say those buds are going to be 100% chem free! Which only equates to better smoke! Great journal and great plants again man. I'd be proud if I were you

Well you're plants/buds look great... So in calling bullshit! :goodjob: jk of course

But even though it looks like your plant is rough, I'd say those buds are going to be 100% chem free! Which only equates to better smoke! Great journal and great plants again man. I'd be proud if I were you

:amen:

:bump:

As always, I appreciate your advice, my friend. I generally try not to overthink things (it's been a life long struggle, not to just live in my head - but to get out in the world and do stuff) but I also have a very strong need to do things RIGHT. As in, never wrong :) Ah, perfectionism -- it's a total trap but so, so seductive for those of us who are a little OCD by nature.

I have two pieces of work I must do today (I've been procrastinating like fuck for weeks and it's making me super anxious) so I'm going to go and do that, and then I may do some chopping as a reward :)

I think I'm going to vape some Blue Dream, and then kick that work's ass, that's what I'm going to do!

THANK YOU!
:thanks:

Ahhhh....someone else has this crazy disease.

So stoned! This thread is extra funny right now :) But I feel so much better because I HAVE DONE THE TWO THINGS!

I also just want to thank you all for being here -- I lead a very outwardly vanilla, wholesome, "pillar of the community" life and there are precious few people I can ever talk to (or around) about cannabis and cannabis accessories. It's freeing, y'know.

:love:

So stoned! This thread is extra funny right now :) But I feel so much better because I HAVE DONE THE TWO THINGS!

I also just want to thank you all for being here -- I lead a very outwardly vanilla, wholesome, "pillar of the community" life and there are precious few people I can ever talk to (or around) about cannabis and cannabis accessories. It's freeing, y'know.

:love:

we are very fortunate to have these forums. especially the really good ones like this one. i fully understand what you are saying Glimmer. try talking to someone about mushrooms :rofl:

Trichome shots:

Scylla --

top sugar leaf

S20151117_001.jpg

mid sugar leaf
S20151117_002.jpg

I'm stoned right there with you baby. That brownie from this morning is still carrying me full out. No let down yet at all.

Congrats on the goal attainment. I'm having challenges of my own, so whatever magic pill you found, let me know. :laughtwo:

I see I need to keep a close eye on you now. First harvest. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom