Global Marijuana March

hOokagirl

<HR style="COLOR: #d1e1d5" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title -->The Global Marijuana March will take place on May 4, 5, and 6 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) EVERYWHERE!!! I know its a while from now, but I wanted to get the word out so it can start spreading :smokin:
It's time we march FOR something instead of AGAINST something, you know what I mean? That way there is much more positive energy. Mother Teresa said that she would never go to an anti-war protest. But she would go to a Pro-Peace march. :allgood:
I hope everyone goes out to support the cause!

One of my friends posted this on my myspace page. I'm not religious at all, but I thought this was interesting...

For those of you who still think that weed makes you lazy and stupid, those people already were. Our government is not standing up for the truth. Marijuana is medicine....!!!!!! It has healed millions, and WE continue....ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!!

And perhaps you still doubt...well, all you religious people need to study those holy books some more because GOD has already spoken concerning this matter:

Gen. 1: 11-12
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Gen. 1: 29-31
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Mark 7: 14-16
14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Isa. 18: 4-5
4 For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.

D&C 59: 17-22
17 Yea, and the herb, and the good things which come of the earth, whether for food or for raiment, or for houses, or for barns, or for orchards, or for gardens, or for vineyards;
18 Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart;
19 Yea, for food and for raiment, for taste and for smell, to strengthen the body and to enliven the soul.
20 And it pleaseth God that he hath given all these things unto man; for unto this end were they made to be used, with judgment, not to excess, neither by extortion.
21 And in nothing doth man offend God, or against none is his wrath kindled, save those who confess not his hand in all things, and obey not his commandments.
22 Behold, this is according to the law and the prophets; wherefore, trouble me no more concerning this matter.

^I think the Bible can pretty much be interpreted anyway you want it, because it is so vague. It's not a religious matter, it's purely political. But, I agree that many Christians are leading the charge agaisnt marijuana. I hope that alot of people go out marching. I hope it doesn't look like I'm just walking down the street.

Does anyone know where this will be held in the D.C. metropolitan area?

I'm going. Anyone else from the DC area that's going let it be known.

Back
Top Bottom