GLR or the least light possible

Monty Verde

Since there is allways que to flower room I want the girls to grow pretty slow. And I also want to keep the electricity down as much as possible.

GLR work as a charm if you dont need so many weeks i veg. If I keep them to long they start flower.

So now I need to try another light schedule. As I mention before I dont need the plants to grow fast so I now wonder if anyone know the least amount of lightning hours to keep them in veg and still be strong and healthy plants.

As long as you keep a light coming on for 20 minutes or so every 3 hours, they will stay in veg. They wont like it, but there they will be. I don't recommend it however. You could run 12 hours solid and then get weird... that would help a bit.
Regarding the nosy landlord... tell him you are a computer gamer. Tell him that you got a new 800w computer with a big video card on it, and you play that stupid game 12 hours a day.

As long as you keep a light coming on for 20 minutes or so every 3 hours, they will stay in veg. They wont like it, but there they will be. I don't recommend it however. You could run 12 hours solid and then get weird... that would help a bit.
Regarding the nosy landlord... tell him you are a computer gamer. Tell him that you got a new 800w computer with a big video card on it, and you play that stupid game 12 hours a day.

Well Its a workshop site basically where I store my job items, tools and crap.
so to say i play computer gets a little wierd and not very credible.
I have said that I have a few computers that I am trying to mine cryptocurrency with but he is skeptical. heard from a friend that he asks around a little. And It seems he think Im making moonshine.
I have rented the place for 10 years and then suddenly I started using very much power:/

Anyway..

So I try to add another half hour of light in between. Like a total of 14 hours/day.
I now run 13 hours.
Like this:
12 on
5.5 off
1 on
5.5 off

Well Its a workshop site basically where I store my job items, tools and crap.
so to say i play computer gets a little wierd and not very credible.
I have said that I have a few computers that I am trying to mine cryptocurrency with but he is skeptical. heard from a friend that he asks around a little. And It seems he think Im making moonshine.
I have rented the place for 10 years and then suddenly I started using very much power:/

Anyway..

So I try to add another half hour of light in between. Like a total of 14 hours/day.
I now run 13 hours.
Like this:
12 on
5.5 off
1 on
5.5 off
GLR... that works too.

But it dont..

It works for all plant for about 6-8 weeks then some of them starts to flower..
normaly people dont veg that long but I had some issues making the que to the flower room to be longer than usual.

It Will go back to ’normal’ within 2 month.

Back
Top Bottom