Gnats gnats gnats

i had gnatts igot a hotshot no pest strip eight bucks at home depot one or two days and everything is gone . then u can toss it if you want but i keep mine and never ever have bug issues. and it kills everything, but its safe

If h2o2 doesn't work try mesquito dunks you can get them at home depot,lowes they look like donuts you get 6 to a pack take 1 of these dunks cut it into quarters take 1 of the quarters and crumble it up and place on top of soil mix it around the top of your pot you might not have to use a whole quarter dunk depends on how big pot is but i still would use h2o2 even if you don't have a gnat problem.

One thing about the h202 it can and will kill off the beneficial microbes in your soil, but if.yoy are flowering I dont think tthey are as important as inveg, but I could be wrong about the flower thing, but im pretty sure that it will kill microbes,...if your using teas or mycrozym you may want to look further into that especially.if the dunks and pest strips will kill.em off

Kdog i think your right here. I wouldnt use any h2o2 on the veggies! Only the adult flowering girlies! I actually had a gnat issue cause they were in my carpet!!!!!! Treated the carpet and got rid of the rest of the adults thanx to all of youz visiting my thread! Lets keep this amazing site at number 1 ! Kooodowwsss! Thanx guys

Had the same problem, about the same time.
Used the sticky pest strips for the adults,and sliced potatoes on top of the soil to draw the larvae, after a few days removed the potato and and apparently the larvae.
It started after the flush.
Super damp soil = high humidity=gnats

My method which has worked extremely well is to use the No Pest Strips from HD. They are about $7 and last 3 months and covers a 100sqft area. They have been working wonders, but that is just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom