GNoob's 2nd Indoor Grow In Soil, Autoflowering Time, 2017

Growmcnoob

Hi guys! This is my first post and this will be my second grow. I successfully harvested around 4 ounces Amnesia Haze and 2 ounces Critical under 600w hps/mh from my previous grow. I did a lot of mistakes naturally. Nutes burns, light burns, ph problems. All in all, it was truly a magical experience. I can't wait for my second grow so here is my post. I read a lot during and before my first grow but I never asked someone for help. This time, I'll be needing some help. I did some research on autos and applied what I learned to my previous instruments. I'm also planning to go a little higher this time.

I'll be growing:

2x Critical HOG Auto
Critical SOMA Auto
Auto Black Diesel Auto
and an Early Skunk Auto

My setup:

Got my all tent set up with vents, air exhaustion and intake etc.
1000w LEDs + 600w HPS/MH and 5 20w CFLs (I am not planning to use CFL's after first week of veg. Should I?)
5 20lt buckets
Biobizz Light Mix soil
General Organics nutes will be used during flowering but i am not sure if i should get nutes for vegetative stage also?
Got a faulty PH meter. I will be replacing it shortly.

I'm still waiting for my seeds and there is still couple of days before day arrive. I'll immediatly germinate them and start asap. :) I'll be updating here. Wish me luck! :Namaste:

I still need time to figure out how to use this website. :)

My lights arrived today. I have prepared everything. Still waiting for seeds, they will be here in a day or two.

DSC_015334.JPG

DSC_015231.JPG

How should I position the two light? I'm open to suggestions. One is 600w hps/mh another is 1000w leds.
My tent is 120x120x200 by the way. Will this be enough for 5 autoflowering plants?

Hey! It depends on the heat factor and the stretch that your canna can do if you put the lights too far away, but in a that i'm having, i've putted an 600w hps about 60/70 cm but i desired to go compact and bushy, now im in a phase that they are in vertical grow, now my hps is about 1m away...
About the position, you can cover 60x60 with each one, and i think that will be more the enough!

Sent from my Aquaris E5 HD using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Heat won't be an issue for another two months. Thank you for your answer GrowPortugal. Last time I put my lights 20-30 cm away from my plants. Once I burned bud a little. It got a little white. lol. I am not sure how my autos will grow though! Couldn't find any grow journals including them at all. I'll try to LST them a little if I can.

If they are comfortable dont worry! Check my grow journal im making some trials on topping and LST, and im trying to make a crazy topping that its close to main lining, but instead of starting with 2 branches y star with 4,5or 6 branches all streched in a horizontal position that way i make profit in the light expo. Check it out

Sent from my Aquaris E5 HD using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sadly, I don't know if I can top autos but definetely ill be doing some training. I'm still waiting for my seeds. I can't wait to germinate them ^^ luckily, wait will be over tomorrow. :)

Hey guys, its been almost two months since i have opened this thread. Sadly i had a problem receiving my seeds. Had to reorder from seedsman that i had no problem with the shipment.

My seeds are different now. I have 3x THC Bomb Auto, 2x Speed Bud Auto and 1x White Widow Auto. I germinated them planted them in a little pot under 300w cfls. For now, four of them sproud and things are looking good. :)

Will update when i transplant them. Take care.

Hello guys!! I'm so excited I'm back in growing again. :) Such a wonderful thing to watch them grow.
All my plants are doing just fine except one. He is skinny and has weird shaped leaves, although he is draining water really quick compared to others and getting better each day.

I don't know which are thc bomb and which are speed buds yet, I forgot. :D

DSC_0007143.JPG

I sprouted them on a little cup and put them there and only gave water on 24/7 CFLs for a week. Second week I transplanted them to their 20lt pots. They are under 18/6 light schedule and I'm only feeding them with 6.5ph water and a little general organics root nutrient. This week I'll start to give them nutrients on a fairly light schedule and see how they react. My only problem is with humidity levels. My machine got too old i guess. I can't keep it above %45 in the tent. I'll get a new one asap.

And this is the weird one I'm talking about.

DSC_0006156.JPG

Do you know what might be wrong with this one? I looked up on the internet and couldn't find much info.

Hello guys!! I'm so excited I'm back in growing again. :) Such a wonderful thing to watch them grow.
All my plants are doing just fine except one. He is skinny and has weird shaped leaves, although he is draining water really quick compared to others and getting better each day.

I don't know which are thc bomb and which are speed buds yet, I forgot. :D

DSC_0007143.JPG

I sprouted them on a little cup and put them there and only gave water on 24/7 CFLs for a week. Second week I transplanted them to their 20lt pots. They are under 18/6 light schedule and I'm only feeding them with 6.5ph water and a little general organics root nutrient. This week I'll start to give them nutrients on a fairly light schedule and see how they react. My only problem is with humidity levels. My machine got too old i guess. I can't keep it above %45 in the tent. I'll get a new one asap.

And this is the weird one I'm talking about.

DSC_0006156.JPG

Do you know what might be wrong with this one? I looked up on the internet and couldn't find much info.
You are gonna like the thc bomb auto, vigorous grower, from what i researched they are two different phenos, a short one and a taller one, i have 4 of them on day 31, they done really good with topping and lst, never slowed down a bit. Here is a pic taken on day 30, by the way great choice on seedbank, seedsman has been good to me so far.
4c6e96b54d5fc412215c84129f6cc9cc.jpg

Thanks to your suggestion I topped two of my plants successfully. :) They didn't even stop growing after I topped them. :) I even gave them good amount of grow nutrients (1/4 of normal portion) yesterday for the first time and they grow 1.5x overnight. It is crazy guys. :))

Temps are crazy these days. I can not open my hps light because the temps would go up to 32 C with it even with cooltube and intake an out fan. However, suprisingly only led seems to be enough for all my plants for now. Temps are around 25-26 C and humidity is around 40-60. I know it is a bit low but i still couldn't get a new humidifier.

Here are some photos from week 2 :)
DSC_0023103.JPG

DSC_0018114.JPG

DSC_0017113.JPG

Yeah pennywise I think so too even though i am still lacking on many things. Temps went upto 33 degrees for a while recently and some of the leaves curled up a little. Turned off my HPS after that. I heard that leds are a bit powerless for flowering time. Do you know anything about it? :(

Some updates. I fed them yesterday good amount of water with cal-mag and grow nutrients (still 1/4 portion). I'll move upto 1/2 portion next time. Now with only one light, I had to top each of them so that there won't be any height issues. They didn't get stuned or anything like that. Really strong plants.

I'll also be building a scrog net. I want to install it by the weekend. We will see how that works. :)

Here are some new pictures:

I'll try to sell my HID light... And maybe replace it with another led. Though winters are sometimes harsh here, hid lamps are very good for winters. :p All in all, i think you're right. Ledss are awesome.

What is your led model? My led is actually very cheap (I got it from Aliexpress, it is diamond 2 1000w) and even though it seems to have a good performance for now, I'm not sure about flowering period. My friend mentioned his buds don't get much bulkier with this light.

Back
Top Bottom