GNoob's 2nd Indoor Grow In Soil, Autoflowering Time, 2017

420-magazine-mobile1174033305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile744609121.jpg

Some updates. I fed them yesterday good amount of water with cal-mag and grow nutrients (still 1/4 portion). I'll move upto 1/2 portion next time. Now with only one light, I had to top each of them so that there won't be any height issues. They didn't get stuned or anything like that. Really strong plants.

I'll also be building a scrog net. I want to install it by the weekend. We will see how that works. :)

Here are some new pictures:

Looking great, happy looking girls.✌

We are now in week 3. I think first two weeks went kinda smooth. Plants are looking good and growing well. I topped three of them two days ago and i think they are adjusting. Normally it would take them 2-3 days to drink all the water. They haven't drank much. The first one i topped had already grown two main colas and looking great. Rest is following her. :) Here are some photos:

First topped

This plant had really strange first leaves and she still does. New growth looks normal but plant is a bit small. Let me tell you this, this retarded looking plant is drinking hell lot of water. Two times more compared to others. I am expecting an explosion from her. :p

Yesterday I came home and found my plants sweating from the corners of leaves. Humidity was too high. Maybe that was the cause? I haven't encountered anything like that. They have returned to normal now.

Two weeks to flowering right? I'm so excited. :cheer:

I snapped one of the sugar leaf branches today while trying some training. It hurt so bad hearing that sound, i panicked immediately :D. I ducktaped it well and it didn't fall or get sad even. :) Leaf is normal. Autoflowers are so stronkk!

I also did some light tests today. My LED was about 40-50 cm away from plants and they were getting around 12000-15000 lux. I managed to stabilize it around 25k lux by lowering the led but now that they weren't covering much of an area I turned my HPS on. Temps are around 30C and it seems to be fine for now. HPS gives more than 30000 lux from 40-50cm away from plants which super good, i think. I stabilized it around 25000 lux for the plants also. All in all, it goes all really good and another day is over. :)

By the way another interesting thing is my mutation (?) plant. She was really awkward at the beginning, really odd leaves and she was drinking too much water. Also this plant has five sugar leaves around her right now. I topped her two days ago and now there are 4 colas coming up instead of 2!! What the hell :D

It was weirder at first lol. It grew out as you said. However, i'm sure i did not FIM it. I think it will be a weird plant now with four colas. I believe that one is speed bud auto.

Hi fam! In week 3 plants are looking really good in spite all my tortures :) I snapped a few branches this week but they weren't big of a deal, they had quickly healed, hell snappings didn't even affect the plant much. I'm trying to give them a little training, so that there will be no small colas. Increased the nutrients to the optimal dosage. Uhh I smoked a bowl of NL5 Mist and im having trouble writing this atm. I'll just throw some pics and end this quick update. :D

DSC_0016129.JPG

DSC_0012146.JPG

DSC_0015134.JPG

By the way, they are on 24/0 light schedule for a while. I'm really glad with the progress. And temps are really low out there these days. I'll take advantage of my hps. :p

Hello guys! I'm here with another update. We built a simple net for my little plants. :) I think it worked out quite well. I can easily play with squares in the tent and move them as i wish. At this point, I'm really not sure if SOG and some LST gonna work for my autos however THC Bombs are really growing well. Speed buds are a bit close. I'm going to do some further adjustments. Here are some photos :
DSC_006943.JPG
DSC_006745.JPG
DSC_004863.JPG

Guys I think I have a problem. I found some white dusty things on my leaves and they are plenty. I also realized some bad spots on leaves. Could they be spider mites? Any ideas?

DSC_007738.JPG

DSC_007636.JPG
DSC_007546.JPG
DSC_007439.JPG

Guys I think I have a problem. I found some white dusty things on my leaves and they are plenty. I also realized some bad spots on leaves. Could they be spider mites? Any ideas?

DSC_007738.JPG

DSC_007636.JPG
DSC_007546.JPG
DSC_007439.JPG
Its not mold is it, i can't really tell by the pic, does it smear or wipe off.✌

It is not mold yes. They don't smear and they do wipe off easily. They could be nothing actually :D In any case, is there any kind of protection that i can buy against such bugs and problems?

It is not mold yes. They don't smear and they do wipe off easily. They could be nothing actually :D In any case, is there any kind of protection that i can buy against such bugs and problems?
Im not really sure as i am also new but that is a good question that i would like to know the answer to also just in case i every have a problem, maybe someone with more experience will chime in.✌

Back
Top Bottom