GNoob's 2nd Indoor Grow In Soil, Autoflowering Time, 2017

Day 25 update. It had been only 5 days since sog was placed. Things are looking good. My PH meter magically started working. My soil ph is stable at 6.2 because of the nutrients i gave them every watering. However I might overfed them last time as I saw couple of burnt tips on my leaves. It could be the anti-pesticide also, I'm not sure but surely I'll cut down on feeding for a while. Flowering is coming right guys? I'm training them as much as I could at this stage and honestly I'm expecting a week of super growth from them...

Any tips? :)

Also, I think I really had a pesticide problem and i might still have. I think i saw a worm on one of my leaves yesterday but it quickly disappeared, i'm not sure. :( I'm using Aptus Dislike spray for now and I will continue using it for couple of weeks more.

DSC_009355.JPG

Three biggies in the middle are THC Bombs and speeds buds are on the left and right side.

:Namaste:

Hi fam. Time for a quick update. I have returned to my hometown for a week. One of my friends is taking care of my plants. Sadly, on day one we had accident. Carbon filter got loose and it dropped onto one of the plants. Thank god there isn't much lost, just couple branches... No sings of flowering yet. Its day 32. I switched from MH to HPS 3-4 days ago since I wanted more stretch before flowering. Also my HPS has much better spectrum and lux power.

Pics:

Hi guys! Time for another update. I'm still not with my beauties... I will finally be with them in two days. They're growing so fast and high but i can not do anything besides looking couple of pictures that my friends send me occasionally... Here are couple of them.

They have all began flowering. :) I read about giving auto plants grow nutes in the beginning of flowering. So I'm still feeding them with veg nutrients. (2/4 grow, root and a little cal-mag sometimes.) In reality, I don't trust anyone with dosages besides myself. I won't switch to flowering nutes until I return. Then I will switch to bloom, and biobud nutes.

I seem to have a problem tho by looking at the pictures. Even though, I was pretty low on nutes lately there are some discolorations on couple of leaves' tips on NEW GROWTH, bud sites mainly. They don't seem to be burnings... Anyone has any idea?

Ok we'll see whats up when you get back.

Hi penny! I'm back to my plants! Now it's time to diagnose what this problem is... All these photos belong to only one of the plants who shows these deficiencies. Every bud area is affacted but they don't seem to be burnings, again... Maybe zinc or nitrogen deficiency? Here are photos:
DSC_0013128.JPG

DSC_0012147.JPG
DSC_0010141.JPG
DSC_0009142.JPG

This is one of the lower sugar leaves:

DSC_0015135.JPG

Help :(

Ph was 6.2 earlier. Now that i watered with plain water it is 6.5. This plant is under LED and it is 20 cm away from plants. I pulled it to 30 cm now. I don't have PH up and down but I have fixed 6.8 ph bottled water and my nutrients doesn't require ph balancing.

Update: Also I got some cannaboost from my friend. Should I apply it now? It is in form of spray.

Day 39 upadate.

Two of my beauties are on flowering as of now and three of them almost done pre flowering, they are coming up fast. The two are flowering ok i think. Not fast really. I have been feeding them with good flowering nutes for a while now and they seem to take them well. And also they drink almost 1.5-2lt water every day. I can't keep up with watering. :)

Here are some group photos :)
DSC_0019105.JPG
DSC_0018116.JPG

Day 41 update

Stretch has been remarkable these last few days. They grew more than 5cm in two days.

Three of the plants has begun flowering, they are shooting new pistils and getting longer. Two of them are still in pre-veg. At this point, I can't tell which are speed buds and which are thc bombs. They all look very similiar.

Did some small lollipopping yesterday. No stun whatsoever. They even seemed to like it.

Photos:

Hi guys! It is day 48. I thought it is a good time for an update.
I think they had done with vertical growth. Two of them still in pre-veg. Those girls are bigger compared to those who flowered early then stretched. Flowering stage is so slow :(
My temps are around 29-30 C. Can't bring it down at this point. They keep drinking 2 lt water every day.

DSC_006643.JPG
DSC_005654.JPG
DSC_006454.JPG
DSC_005555.JPG

Hi guys! It is day 48. I thought it is a good time for an update.
I think they had done with vertical growth. Two of them still in pre-veg. Those girls are bigger compared to those who flowered early then stretched. Flowering stage is so slow :(
My temps are around 29-30 C. Can't bring it down at this point. They keep drinking 2 lt water every day.

DSC_006643.JPG
DSC_005654.JPG
DSC_006454.JPG
DSC_005555.JPG
Looking good.✌

Havent been updating here for a while. Kinda moved to afn . sorry. So we are reaching day 60 and things are slow bud good. 4 of my plants are flowering but one thc bomb still havent started. She is huge but a bit worrying for me.
Here are some shots from three of my plants. These are from three days ago.
Speed bud no1
8f0c2b98b2a7a7ff5e74fe83ce75486e.jpg

Thc bomb
7815cca3768d8b242e18b015308eca13.jpg

Speed bud no2
53cc90a6e17d1219b2d8867e9a319012.jpg
f964d76ca1b1c6df16de02c286471d41.jpg

Day 79 HARVEST DAY for THC Bomb auto

This plant had been on flawless finish for a while and finally i decided to take it down :) It didn't have any yellow fan leaves at all, green as ever. I looked at trichomes and it was mostly cloudy with couple of ambers here and there.
So now... This was my second grow and first time with autos. I aimed at 100gr each plant. So WET weight is 386gr for this one. It will probably go about or below hundred but i am happy with this score.

DSC_026818.JPG

DSC_026818.JPG

Next harvest will be Speed Bud Auto. She is growing really beautifully and i am in no rush from now on. :)

DSC_026616.JPG

:Namaste::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom