Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Plush Berry Kush

Plush Berry (TGA Subcool) Marijuana Strain
Plush_Berry_Kush.jpg

Plush Berry Strain Genetics: Black Cherry Soda x Space Queen
Hybrid: Indica Dominant (80/20)
Breeder: TGA Subcool
Environment: Thrives well indoor or outdoor
Height: Very tall when grown untopped from seed Clones topped tend to stay shorter.
Flowering Time: 60-70 days Creates vibrant magenta pink and purple calyx in high numbers naturally.
Yield: Medium yielding plant with lots of resin encrusted sugar leaf for hash making
Look: Plush Berry marijuana displays heavy resin coating. Two main varieties occur the smaller dreading pink phenotype is my favorite. The larger more Indica dominant phenotype is the heavy yielder.
Smell: Black Berries, cherries. Best Smelling plant I have ever grown (Subcool)
Taste: The unique tastes of sour berries or jam Pleasing to the taste buds and the mind's eye. Amazing Berry Flavor: Taste like Black Berry Jam, Raspberries, Life Savers assorted pack, strong fruit over tones.
Effects: Upbeat and Relaxing Combination Relaxing and heady very calming and good for stress
Medical Uses: Anxiety, mood enhancer, stress

Grow Style
Hydroponic Drip

Lights
GLR (12-1)

The Story
Okay, for all those that have been following my Maternity Ward Threads, this one is a prize to have indeed. I found it yesterday at my co-op's menu site and just had to bring it home. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it there in time before closing, so I was first in line this morning. When I went to look them over, for $10 I found THIS mistake:
020912105847.jpg

020912110114.jpg

Needless to say, I had to bring it home. Once home, I cut the two apart.
020912110628.jpg

Once apart, I placed the one I wanted to keep into a 5" Grodan Rockwool Block, and into the Maternity Ward bin it went, and I placed a drip stake into the Gro|Block.

020912113429.jpg

This I think will be a nice addition to my grows!

re: Plush Berry Kush (TGA Subcool) Maternity Ward - Blue Planet Nutrients

Im subbed for this. I wanted to grow this strain out soo bad!

Welcome! There are seats in the front row if you like! This one will be the mother plant for future grows.

This one was a lucky find for me. The director had never gotten this strain as clones before, and he knew I was coming once he posted it on his menu site.

It will be a while before this one is updated again, it needs some time to acclimate to the new environs and grow a bit before I start training for a squat mother/donor plant. If you would like to see this pheno flowered, I have a link to a test grow in my cardboard flowering box: New Flowerbox Test 2: Starting from Clones 7xGDP & 1x GK, Blue Planet Nutrients

Cool - Plushberry sounds super :yummy:. I am really hoping to get something good out of the Jack the Ripper and the Pandora's Box strains I have going. I like Subcool's Jilly Bean, and I've heard great things about Plushberry.

Cool - Plushberry sounds super :yummy:. I am really hoping to get something good out of the Jack the Ripper and the Pandora's Box strains I have going. I like Subcool's Jilly Bean, and I've heard great things about Plushberry.

Dude, if I EVER find a Jilly Bean clone...............

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Plush Berry Kush with Blue Planet Nutrients.

About the Maternity Ward:

Hydro Style: Drip 3x/day
Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
pH: 5.6-6.1
Lighting:
3x T5HO on Gas Lantern Routine (12-1)
Substrate: Hydrotone
Medium: gro|dan Rockwool 4" cube
Temps: 73-78 Fahrenheit
Relative Humidity: 40-45%
Hydro drip system is all DIY using a bus tub as basin and 9 Liter Really Useful Box painted black as res. All other parts came from my hydro and various other hardware stores
Air circulation provided by 8" Vortex Fan above, and 4" mini fan at "ground level"
Reservoir changed every two weeks.
Delivery system is cleaned and substrate and medium are flushed when res is changed.
Mylar-covered backboard supplies reflection for the "wall side" of the ward.

Re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Plush Berry Kush with Blue Planet Nutrients.

Went up to crazy growth to gain some size on the new additions, and to prepare those leaving the Maternity Ward for the next stage in their lives.

Grow: 10ml
Micro: 10ml
Bloom: 10ml
Liquid Blue: 2ml
Aged Tap EC: .08
Solution Final EC: 2.12
Factor .07 PPM Final: 1484
pH: 5.8

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Plush Berry Kush

I'm in on this one. I'm a huge TGA fan! I hope you get blessed with a nice Black Cherry Soda pheno. Those are absolutely gorgeous! Good luck! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom