1524732-9eb4f9d976ac446c832c63ce8ae28743.jpg

Strain Name – God Kush (a.k.a God Bud)
Brand name: Lasqueti
Genetics – Hawaiian x Purple Skunk x God by Jordan of the Islands
From – Broken Coast Cannabis
When – 3/18
Price - $11.25 per gram

Type – Indica Dominant (80/20) 13.5% THC <0.04% CBD
Appearance – Smallish buds. Dark green & purple. Nicely cured – dry & fluffy & sticky.
Smell – damp earthy charcoal with a pine note
Taste – via vape perfumed and earthy ending with the usual indica sharp taste as it browns. Nose
Type of Buzz – Mild Sativa buzziness and then smooth mixed very pleasant buzz . . .
Length of Buzz – 1 hour
Best Medicinal Use – pain, anxiety, relaxation

Overall –Broken Coast is a small batch grower that was recently purchased by one the Canada’s heavyweights. This is one of the signature strains that they grow and a winner of several cannabis awards. However, this latest batch is also lower in THC than all of the previous award-winning batches at just 13.5%. This is good cannabis and while the appearance is stellar and the taste is great, the high price coupled with low THC and short duration, all make this a pass for next time. A reluctant pass because it could be better and it obviously was before they neutered it. It was shipped in a full 10g jar with a vacuum foil seal.

Note: At the present, you must be an approved MMR patient in Canada to order from Broken Coast.

I was with broken coast now tweed main street and organigram. With legalization I really hope those places step it up it crazy pricey and not great. If I had space I be growing with my license as I did a bit before and what I grew my first time is better than most of the lp weed.

Back
Top Bottom