Godberry leaves curling down with discoloration

tntbell

Just put a godberry into the flowering room. It was in a pot with attached tray. Using low dose Tiger Bloom with Big Bloom. No burned leaf tips. Leaves curling down and turning yellowish/brownish. Photos coming soon. Help?

Pretty tough to diagnosis without any pictures but how about a bit more information before I take a stab at it.
Do you PH when you wake/feed the ladies? If so when was the last time you calibrated your PH pen?

If I had to take a guess without seeing the plant I would say your overwatering it. It is a very common mistake by many growers, when you water are you waiting till the container is completely dry and light and the plant is just starting to droop? If not then this is likely your problem. You plant roots need oxygen, thus the reason growers will allow their plants to get dried out to the point where the plant is about to droop or even starting to droop before watering, then when they water, they water thoroughly until there is run-off coming out the bottom. Then after they achieve run off, they remover the run off from the catch tray/saucer.

My original thoughts were PH lock out being you have succeeded to do ok through veg with your watering. You may want to check your drainage on your pots to make sure they have not become clogged.

Thanks guys. My pot had a dish attached. It plugged up the drain holes. Flushed it and letting it dry out. Removed the damaged leaved. Starting to perk up.

You can pick up cheap ph/moisture/light measuring for under 5 euro online , as OG said I would have aired on the side of ph/nute lock out or over watering and using above meter would only water when it drops to the mid to low end of the red scale.

Also maybe scaling back the amount of nutes you add for a week, add a tablsespoon of molasses and 1/2 the nutes. Alot of products can't be mixed beforehand so should always be added to say ten litres of water and not by throwing 2 or 3 nutes in your watering container then adding the water as some (like with chemistry) become something different when mixed in raw form!

Turned out to be male. 9 of 10 seeds were male. Have one female flowering. She went hermie. But I think it was stress. Plucked off the pollen sacks and no new ones forming. She's in with a Capt Kirk and a Blueberry. B.B. is only 3 days in. Have 7 Blue Dreams, 10 B.B., 3 Kirko, and 3 O.G. Kush in veg. Running the F.F. trio with guano and compost manure in Just Natural organic garden soil, 30% perlite added.

Back
Top Bottom