Godbud - SSH - Cinx Outdoors & Autos Indoors - Critical Blue - Amnesia

re: Godbud - SSH - Cinx Outdoors & Autos Indoors - Critical Blue - Amnesia

Those mars 2 lights seem pretty cheap. like 350 new. Are they actually good for flowering?

Jimmy, so far, for flowering, they work pretty good. Nice dense buds, but not good for vegging, at least for me I see slow growth for both autos and regulars. For regulars, I would like to try a mostly blue LED panel for vegging.

I think if I buy more from them, I will buy the green ones, or a custom Mars II with mostly red LEDs. Or the green reflector style ones they have, as they let you switch between blue and red with a button.

For whatever reason, autos like a good red spectrum for their whole growth cycle. Under strait HPS, I get the largest plants. So maybe under a mostly red LED light, they would do just as good.

They said pot wouldn't grow well in a pure soil amendment, in this case Bark Mulch, but I proved them wrong. You sure can. It works well, actually. Great drainage, and dries pretty quickly.

Most all my autos in the flower room were grown in 100% Gardner and Bloome Harvest Supreme, which is a soil amendment consisting of fir bark, forest humus, rice hulls, 15% chicken shit, work castings, bat guano, kelp, oystery shell lime, and mycorrhizae.

The rice hulls probably sort of act like coco, in a way, but not quit.

Here are two of the autos in five gallons, one is made from recycled paper.

8-18-criticalblue5.jpg

The one on the right, actually has two plants in it, very close together. I grew them in a 2 inch rockwool cube together, then placed them in this pot. I am amazed that they both grew so well, being so close together. If I would have separated them by six inches in the same pot, I am sure the results would have been even better. These are 2.5 feet tall or so.

Here is a bud shot of the one on the left.

8-18cbBud.jpg

It's a great strain and I still have like 500 seeds left. :) Whoot! For autos, it is a huge money saver to make your own seeds.

So you made those seeds im guessing? are they fem seeds or reg?

They are feminized autos. So far, they all have been females and all have been auto. I also made some Critical 47. They also are 100% so far.

They finish from sprouting to harvest in 9-10 weeks, about 75 days.

I just measured the Auto Critical Blue outdoors. 4 feet 6 inches.

The Headband in the ground is 4 feet nine inches.

GOOD NEWS! Most of my outdoor regular plants are starting to preflower. Yay. But still, a late Oct harvest sucks.

So you got one called crit blue and one called crit 47? That crit blue looks pretty killer man, hows it smoke is it top notch? Hows that Crit 47?

So far some of my biggest ones are about 8 feet which are the chemdawg + purple kush that i made, then i got some straight chemdawgs that are like 6 footers. everything else is like 3-5 feet or so.

Jimmy, you got autos to 8 feet tall? If so, that is pretty awesome.

Auto Critical 47 is the same as auto ak420 and auto Think Different by Dutch Passion. That strain is already feminized, so all I had to do was spray some Terrisa's Mist on a plant to produce sacks, then use that feminized pollen to pollinate another Auto Critical 47.

To create Critical Blue, I did the same thing but used the auto Critical 47 female pollen to pollenate a Auto Blue Mazar, which is Blue Dream and Mazar.

Both smoke really well and taste sweat and smooth. Critical Blue is a super strong head high.

Amnesia on the other hand is not too bad of a head high. It is not a big producer either. I will not be growing that strain again.

I already knew Think Different, Mazar and Blue Mazar, all autos, were great strains. They are easily medical strains, beating out a lot of regulars in flavor and power of the stone.

Here are the six plants that were all under 1 600w HPS, UFO hood. The ones in the five gallon pots clearly got larger and will produce more. Based on experience, I know I will get about 2 OZ off the five gallons and 1OZ off the 3 gallons. I can't wait to see what Critical Blue does with pure coco, which is my next grow, along with some regulars.

8-20-lineup.jpg

Here are some bud photos of the finished auto Critical Blue and auto Amnesia. I personally don't recommend auto Amnesia to anyone. It has a pretty strong head stone, about a 7 and makes you tired and it yields very small. I had an 8 inch auto Critical Blue that yielded half a OZ, where as the much taller, 28 inch Amnesia yielded 12 grams. Pretty lame.

8-20-critcal2.jpg

8-20-amnesia1.jpg

8-20-amnesia2.jpg

8-20-criticalblue1.jpg

lol nah the 8 footer isnt a auto. Ive actually never had an auto before. I wanna see some that are just as good as the regular plants budwise.

Jimmy, so far all people that have tried my auto Critical Blue and the auto Critical 47 have said it is better than most of the medical strains at the dispensary.

It's super stony.

It's like this. I know a test gardner for TGA seeds. My patients rated his Iron Cindy 99, with a strong head high of 8.5-9, depending on the person.

The same patients rated my Criticals as a strong head high at 8.0-8.5. I didn't let them know I grew it so they wouldn't be bias, as my patience have come to know and like me.

Update

So what is still to come from this journal.

1. Finishing out the rest of the autos in the flower room, which I showed a pic of a few posts back. They are all in the flushing stage so will be harvested soon.

2. Finish the plants outdoors. The regulars have all gone into pre-flower. The outdoor Auto Critical Blue (4'6" tall right now) will finish at the end of September. Regulars are looking like a late October harvest.

If we end up getting a lot of humidity and or rain in October, I am going to have a hell of a time keeping bud rot away. My plan is to spray with peroxide water. I think 10% peroxide (regular store bought) in water. Then blow dry the buds every day if I have to. The peroxide makes it hard for the bud rot to grow. It might add a funky flavor to the buds.

ive nevver noticed a funky flavor or taste when using h2o2.

You got some pics of the crit 47? The crit blue seems to be pretty killer.

I forgot to label, but a few of the autos about to finish are critical 47. They grow almost just like the auto critical blue. Once I harvest and cure them I can get a pic of 47. She has a much softer smell, sweeter.

So, I accidently said the auto outside was Critical Blue but it is 2nd generation Critical 47, meaning I used the feminized pollen I created from one auto critical 47 and polenated another auto critical 47. Those seeds I call generation 2.

Also, I see which ones in the grow room are auto Critical 47 and Auto Critical Blue.

8-24-critical47.jpg

8-24-criticalblue1.jpg

8-24-critb2.jpg

These are all almost done. I flushed the hell out of them with well water, then flushed that out with r/o water. I mean I flushed gallons of water through them until the runoff ppm was pretty much nothing. Then I waited until they drank enough water, which was just now and I watered again with r/o water. After this they will be ready.

those buds are pretty fat on the 47 especially for being under LEDs

That is pretty much the thickness of all the top buds, also on Critical Blue.

They spent all their life under 600W hps. I only just put them under the leds to dense up. I will be cropping them once the lower buds are dense, which should be the 30th, or hopefully sooner.

how do the buds do that you flower strictly under LED? I was considering starting a grow with a bunch of Mars II

Back
Top Bottom