Godfather OG & GG4 x GSC outside

I'm a couple degree further north of you and still have good luck growing outside. A homemade hoop greenhouse or cold frame would help against cold and wet.

Cheers and best of luck

They should be fine. I am growing at about 37° S. My outdoor plants are getting close to being done. Due to stealth requirements I have trained mine to keep them no more than 2 feet tall, so if you don't have any height restrictions you should be able to grow them a lot bigger. BTW, the middle one is a Godfather OG with a bud pic from her underneath, my girl's phenotype has all her bracts coloured purple! Good luck! :ganjamon:

Frost 2 weeks ago, my basil is giving me the stink eye, it'll come back.
Between kittens and a puppy, 1 GodOG made iyand 1 GSC/GG4.
Late start this year. Just running the last batch of hash from trimming last years harvest. No pics, :(

First is feminised GodOG. 2nd GG4xGSC Bx unknown gender. Really taking off now, pull a few clones and go from there. Happy days everyone !!

20210608_123435.jpg

20210608_123414.jpg

Left on their own, I went away for 3 months. GG4 hybrid survived, GodOG went to crap.
Very smelly, some rot. Not bad.

20211021_143036.jpg

20211021_143016.jpg

20211018_170800.jpg

20211018_170720.jpg

Down to last O of flower, tons of trimmings, screwed a small batch of oil, hash is great, and just popped a feminised GodOG into a solo cup.
See how it goes!!!!
Way burned out on its terpine profile, good afternoon buzz feeling, but I need some oomph for bedtime.

Close to done already?, I'm at 37° S also and harvest time here is in early-mid April. How are you managing to get your plants to harvest so quickly?
Hi Phil, you have replied to a post of mine from last year's grow that I made at end of March 2021 with not long to go. But for this year's grow, my plants have still got some way to go.

I am expecting early/mid April for my sole hybrid. I am also growing 3 full sativas, they quite probably will take longer. Cheers.

Hi Phil, you have replied to a post of mine from last year's grow that I made at end of March 2021 with not long to go. But for this year's grow, my plants have still got some way to go.

I am expecting early/mid April for my sole hybrid. I am also growing 3 full sativas, they quite probably will take longer. Cheers.

I didn't notice the date on that post:laughtwo:

I'll follow your journal, see how you go with those pure sativas.

Back
Top Bottom