Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

PINKMAN GOO SMOKE REPORT

Hi all, this Pinkman Goo from @Weed Seeds Express has hit the bullseye if that is an old school(as I see it) taste and buzz. I can taste it's delicious parental contributors of northern lights, grand daddy purple, and grape ape in every hit. There's a satisfying umami richness in the smoke/vape that lasts in my mouth for a while after a toke that I really like. A piney? grapey light gassy taste is the best way I can say. I'm not the best at describing but it's very yummy in the weediest way! There's a great balance of flavor in this one! Not to much or too little of what it's made of.
One toke either in the vape or joint will tell you you're onto something as it fills your head with delight and body with joy! A few more and you might find yourself blissfully singing and dancing in the kitchen while cooking dinner.
I'm glad to hear you're having such a good experience with out Pinkman Goo. We strive for delivering the best genetics and service!! Light it up!!! :ganjamon:

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom