Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Thanks for that Ispire update otter! If I go this route I would prefer not to have to add anything to the finished product, so would you say I would be better off leaving some of the alcohol in there? It sounds like you're saying you can't draw through the carts when the shatter is too thick.
That's just what I'm saying. Alcohol works but is it good for our health to leave in? I had one alcohol thinned and it stratified sitting for a few days. Clear on top.

The only downside I've read on vaping alcohol is that it goes directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the moderating effects of the stomach and liver. If you didn't feel intoxicated then I don't think the amount was significant. I can see the separation being an issue though.

Maybe a coil-based vape would be a better idea for shatter, though they do need cleaning to keep them working.

I did not see that coming. Your right, maybe. Plain alcohol I've used tastes fine, it has a taste. I'm not comfortable with the separation though. Edit: It's an oil they talk about as the alcohol terpenes.

The only downside I've read on vaping alcohol is that it goes directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the moderating effects of the stomach and liver. If you didn't feel intoxicated then I don't think the amount was significant. I can see the separation being an issue though.

Maybe a coil-based vape would be a better idea for shatter, though they do need cleaning to keep them working.
I didn't notice an alcohol buzz. I did this late last post: Edit: It's an oil they talk about as the alcohol terpenes.

@ispire UPDATE

Hi folks, I've been testing my new vape oil in the ispire cartridges. There's a lot to learn! Practice until perfect is the motto today, and yesterday, and i expect it to be for a while. This is fun! Ok, so here's what i've been doing.
First I layed a bunch of oil on a 2 non stick pads to dry the rest of the whisky out. That turned it into thick sticky shatter I think it's called. Took a couple of days before it would ball up on the end of a tool and clean the pad up.
Then I took something called CUTTER, a pure non flavored terpene so the Fogg co. says. The process was to heat the oil up to 125F in a container, then mix cutter in for a good thickness/thinness. Then add a drop of flavor terpene since my terps got cooked off. I chose sour diesel. That's it.

The amounts I used are wrong. It tastes very good and smokes well to start, but now as it's gotten about half gone it looks like it's thickening up. I'm getting a sign in that the first pull feels like a lot of pressure. I plan on toking this until it stops for science sake. If it smokes out then I'm close with the recipe. If I end up with a hair drier removing the solid blob from the cartridge then I'll know to add more cutter next time.

The cartridge is crazy cool to be able to vape under the condition I'm putting it in! It has a warm up feature in the battery for people like me. Nice !

I think I'm coughing less vaping this exclusively for two days. It hits hard in a few hits vs way more hits from the other flower vape. That's something! Mmmmm sour diesel. I'll be back soon when something changes. The cart. is getting harder to draw from with every sesh so...
Have a wonderful day everyone.
SO...mad scientist stuff...I will stay with organic buds and ice hash. However I do love the coconut oil Indica extract from my Magical Butter Machine. Happy New Year to you and your family!

GOOD MORNING
NEVILLE'S HAZE UPDATE
FEATURING @DYNOMYCO

Hi everyone, I can't believe I planted this Neville's Haze plant 30 days ago! It's been cold in my basement grow area and she's taking her time growing. Low temp was 60F regularly at light out. For about a week now the heat has been back on to 70 for a flooring issue need so she's picked up a lot! I couldn't get root pics because I wasn't ready to see almost no roots in the cup and I had to get it in the hole asap. There were a few longish roots running from the bottom to the top and not much between. In the hole she went!

For the first time, I used Dynomyco mixed into the soil. I'd call it pelletized in form and it had no gassing(what's it called in powder form?) into the air like other myco products I've used. Nice, I feel healthier already from not breathing it.
So for the one gallon container up pot I used one teaspoon mixed into the soil with my hands. That's it on top of the soil in the first pic. It might have been slightly heaping. That and a good watering, and a handful of llama poop compost. I'm going to need all the help I can get to grow these roots under the cool winter conditions here. To be clear, there was no Dynomyco in the solo cup for the first 30 days, I expect a change now. Check her out! So @PCaddict , did yours take a long time to develop roots? I know yours are chugging along well now.

So Happy New Year Everyone! Remember, "Everything's better with a bag of weed"! (Brian Griffin)

UPDATE
WOOT WOOT! I've been wanting to try growing some gear from the guy who wrote the book I got my soil recipe from. The soil has been a blessing re-amending it maybe 4 or 5 times now. I was and still am a rookie soil maker and without the book I probably wouldn't be growing in a living organic soil. I got to thinking if the soil's this good, I want to try his seeds. So today I put to soak a pair each of regular seeds from The Kingdom of Seeds. No-one else here grows them from a search earlier so I thought it will be fun. The KOS site is loaded with information and a fun read in my opinion.
The four:
BP SKUNK
RED SKY
DARK MATTER
CHUNKY CHERRY THAI

I wanted to tell you the news now, when they get going I'll make a seperate journal for them and we can get into what they are a little more. I just want to break into the new year without pause and grow crazy!

These babies will be pampered and treated with @DYNOMYCO from the very start, that's new too! It's going to be a much better year! Welcome to my garden DYNOMYCO ! I'm ROOTING for a great grow! Here they are.

Highya SO,

Ah, something new. This should be quite a show! We'll see if KOS knows about breeding!

Love the ingenuity using the seed mat to warm up your Neville's Haze. Love the Haze!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom