Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Highya SO,

Another journal to follow. Glad you have this one going. I hope the Pinkman Goo turns out to be a great smoke for you. Sounds like it will be! Godfather OG will be okay. I had a lady split the main stalk in half during flowering. I lashed it back together and she finished flowering nicely. But oh, that first look and the sinking feeling! Not fun.

About the snow - what's up with that?!? I haven't seen any except a car coming up the pike from Massachusetts. Not complaining, just surprised. And VG, where do you live to have snow like that? Upstate New York? Oh well, I'm all hunkered down for the next season. Have fun with your journal, and your grow, SO! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Another journal to follow. Glad you have this one going. I hope the Pinkman Goo turns out to be a great smoke for you. Sounds like it will be! Godfather OG will be okay. I had a lady split the main stalk in half during flowering. I lashed it back together and she finished flowering nicely. But oh, that first look and the sinking feeling! Not fun.

About the snow - what's up with that?!? I haven't seen any except a car coming up the pike from Massachusetts. Not complaining, just surprised. And VG, where do you live to have snow like that? Upstate New York? Oh well, I'm all hunkered down for the next season. Have fun with your journal, and your grow, SO! Happy Smokin'
Yeah the Godfather is still recovering well. I have HIGH expectations for her! We got a few inches that will be gone by tomorrow. Mid 60's by next weekend. Good thing, I still have to dig my septic hole for a routine pump out.
I'm glad you're in!

:circle-of-love: :green_heart: :circle-of-love:
All Welcome to my Godfather/Pinkman goo/White Rhino journal! These three have become almost flowering age while my last grow matured and fell. As I got a new area started to keep a better flow going I plan on learning to get the flow right. Until then, here we are a bit off timing but I'm learning for next grow. I have to say the Godfather og I grew last is pleasing us so much I decided to grow her again. I'm adding some Pinkman Goo to the indica leaning growing I've been doing lately. She's looking better every day! @WeedSeedsExpress killed with their Godfather OG and I'm looking forward to the same in Pinkman Goo. She's growing full speed ahead!
All under the photon canon @NextLight Mega!
First here's a pic of the tent all kind of happy. More to come.
And the fetching Pinkman Goo is kicking her roots out and having a burst of growing the last couple of days. She's going to be a naturally grown girl. No topping for her, just her natural shape. She's a week into the 5 gallon final pot and starting to branch. No sex yet. She's from a fem seed.
The Godfather OG, bless her heart, was growing out of control so I gave her a supercropping. I'm not sure yet it isn't a fail. Here's what happened. I wanted to bend the top of this plant about a foot down from the top and lean it into "the perfect place" she made with the lack of branches in that quadrant. I knew the main trunk was mature and woody so I took pliers instead of my fingers to do the crushing work on the fibers. My fingers would not have been strong enough to get it done. I did it along a 3 to 4 inch section and gave it a bend. It bent well, no breaking so the pliering worked to loosen the fibers. Then at one moment the bark became separated completely from the trunk. A nightmarish sight that made my stomach knot up. It was something I shouldn't have seen is all I can say. A translucent green life giving artery was stripped naked and I had to do something to save the section above. There wasn't much to do but push the skinned bark as close to normal as I could, put a piece of tape on top for light burn avoiding and hope for the best. This morning she seems to live! After 24 hours she has all her tips facing the light and I'm hoping still for the best. That skin is all there is and it's on it's own, so is the stem! Aye! Here's how that looks.
And 24 hours later.
Cheers everyone!
I got the wrong 24 hour pic. here it is.
GoD Father OG is rated in top ten in potency !!!!!

Mornin Stone :love:
How was your Halloween?

Mine was exhausting. I think the kids still had a lot of fun.
Hey V, it was too quiet here. No kids but we're at the end of a long driveway so that's not new. It's nice to hear your kids got a Halloween experience! I bet you're burnt out! Awesome parenting as usual. We do have a large mostly eaten bag of m&m peanut candy! That'll do for now until we maybe get some grandkids. Halloween is the best !

Hey V, it was too quiet here. No kids but we're at the end of a long driveway so that's not new. It's nice to hear your kids got a Halloween experience! I bet you're burnt out! Awesome parenting as usual. We do have a large mostly eaten bag of m&m peanut candy! That'll do for now until we maybe get some grandkids. Halloween is the best !
It wasn't quiet where I was.:laugh::rofl:

I'm a bit burned out, yes.
I did so much baking and from the evidence this morning I can see that I went way over board. Good thing that it freezes well.

I need to get some healthy snacks in here or I'm gonna pig out on chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom