Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Yep, our daughter is swooping in this week to finish painting the bathroom and then it's done after the floor but for the window cleaning. No refrigerators in stock anywhere, but the one we have is good nuff at 35 years old for now :nervous-guy:.
I'm really happy for y'all. It will be nice to have fam (really) close by.

35 years ago isn't that bad. They used to make thing that were built to last. Remember those long lost days of yore? :laughtwo:

Good morning Stoneotter :) glad you liked the pic! Haha. I’m really loving the look of the leaves on your babes. Everything is great looking. You may have the greenest thumb of any Stone(d)otter ive ever met mate
Hehe, been pretty stoned the last week. I'm tapering off some now.
Good morning Stoneotter
How’s that Godfather OG coming along?
I’m gonna grab some of those beans for myself, have heard great things about it. Cheers mate
She's killing it down there! I'll have more pics soon. She's a few days into 12/12 now. Too bad you're not close or you'd have a clone of her to pick up. My friends are getting a kick out of the extra thc kick. I am too. I can tell when the godfather is being consumed because the ceiling of high gets higher every time!

High Stone. I'm really in the market for an exotically high thc strain. Is godfather og the one? I have Bubba Kush in the tent getting frosty but it could be better. Stay stoneder my friend.

High Stone. I'm really in the market for an exotically high thc strain. Is godfather og the one? I have Bubba Kush in the tent getting frosty but it could be better. Stay stoneder my friend.
It could very well be Fred. I smoke a variety every day and it's the one that sticks out every time with a higher head high than the rest. She has a nice earthy pot flavor. All but one of my stashes are pretty high rated thc too. Not that thc is the end all, but it sure helps! The large very dense and profuse growing bud is a big plus too. She's a good yielder, I made a mother of one to keep her around a while and have the second generation growing now. Wish I could put some in my pocket and beam over so we could share a joint.

It could very well be Fred. I smoke a variety every day and it's the one that sticks out every time with a higher head high than the rest. She has a nice earthy pot flavor. All but one of my stashes are pretty high rated thc too. Not that thc is the end all, but it sure helps! The large very dense and profuse growing bud is a big plus too. She's a good yielder, I made a mother of one to keep her around a while and have the second generation growing now. Wish I could put some in my pocket and beam over so we could share a joint.
I would love that my friend. Have a great day

Well, i'm not the first but i'm definitely not the last :Rasta:

UPDATE

Happy Saturday all! What a week at the farm. We got through it and live to tell. Thankfully the pool reconstruction went well and the septic guy said the system is healthy after a pumpout. Today I'll get the dump run in and refill the septic hole and call it done. My back is thankful it's over. I want to thank Mary Jane for all the help!
All the outlet covers from the downstairs re-paint got washed in the dishwasher and came out like new.

Now for the reason we're all here. The tent is coming along well. 7 days from flip they are starting to bud up a little and look happy to me.
First the Pinkman Goo by @WeedSeedsExpress . This one is pushing out new growth like a house on fire! Nice fresh light green color with fast forward growth and a nice skunk stink. 2 more weeks of stretch and we'll see what she can do!
The 2 White Rhinos are ready to rock soome branchy bud. I had to remove tons of inner growth to get them like this. I'm hoping for white trees.

This Godfather OG is stretching up a storm! She's going to be budachous I hope with her sativa looking budding structure.
So I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe day. I plan on it myself. I'm going on a field trip to the transfer station Woot Woot! Then if the fishmonger isn't crowded maybe a run in there for some brain food.
Cool Heads and Warm Hearts. Yeah, that's it.

UPDATE

Happy Saturday all! What a week at the farm. We got through it and live to tell. Thankfully the pool reconstruction went well and the septic guy said the system is healthy after a pumpout. Today I'll get the dump run in and refill the septic hole and call it done. My back is thankful it's over. I want to thank Mary Jane for all the help!
All the outlet covers from the downstairs re-paint got washed in the dishwasher and came out like new.

Now for the reason we're all here. The tent is coming along well. 7 days from flip they are starting to bud up a little and look happy to me.
First the Pinkman Goo by @WeedSeedsExpress . This one is pushing out new growth like a house on fire! Nice fresh light green color with fast forward growth and a nice skunk stink. 2 more weeks of stretch and we'll see what she can do!
The 2 White Rhinos are ready to rock soome branchy bud. I had to remove tons of inner growth to get them like this. I'm hoping for white trees.

This Godfather OG is stretching up a storm! She's going to be budachous I hope with her sativa looking budding structure.
So I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe day. I plan on it myself. I'm going on a field trip to the transfer station Woot Woot! Then if the fishmonger isn't crowded maybe a run in there for some brain food.
Cool Heads and Warm Hearts. Yeah, that's it.
SO, All looking good in there...sounds like you deserve some down time. I asked 420 for help on my busted links...they are on it. Have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom