Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Gmornin Stone, everything looks great! Is it the superior lighting that makes the leaves stand up like that? Mine won't do that even outside! Stay stoneder my friend

UPDATE: HAPPY MONDAY

Hi all, this Pinkman Goo is growing robustly these daze. I found these roots growing out from the bottom of the "root pruning" cloth bag this morning. I've seen this before but this is a first for my tents. She's on the same regimen as the rest so I don't know for sure why. Anybody know why this happened?
The rest of her looks fine to me.

Hi all, this Pinkman Goo is growing robustly these daze. I found these roots growing out from the bottom of the "root pruning" cloth bag this morning. I've seen this before but this is a first for my tents. She's on the same regimen as the rest so I don't know for sure why. Anybody know why this happened?
I've never had it happen because outside, the sun prunes them before the can grow beyond the bag. In tents I've seen growers get roots down low because the light isn't as strong down there, and there's less air circulation as well. I'd say it just means the plant is pushing out roots faster than the environment can make it prune them.

I've never had it happen because outside, the sun prunes them before the can grow beyond the bag. In tents I've seen growers get roots down low because the light isn't as strong down there, and there's less air circulation as well. I'd say it just means the plant is pushing out roots faster than the environment can make it prune them.
Yes, that, and one thing I thought of, I'm watering her every other day along with the way bigger girls. She's a candidate for wet feet? Maybe I should ahgh, get her on her own maybe 3 day schedule? Hmmm

Hey good news! I dropped a Nevilles Haze seed into some water today!!! This will be a fun one, I'm showing up unfashionably late in the NH group grow. Finally catching up around here. @PCaddict and @Pennywise are way ahead of me. I'm happy to get this one going!
Another thing going is the Bonsai project. Mine are coming along ok maybe. I went to the notes and then pruned the branches to about 5 inches. I took a few shoots out that were growing into the plant mass vs out from the mass too.
There wasn't much to take but the taking will promote more growth. I think it's working.

Yes, that, and one thing I thought of, I'm watering her every other day along with the way bigger girls. She's a candidate for wet feet? Maybe I should ahgh, get her on her own maybe 3 day schedule? Hmmm

Hey good news! I dropped a Nevilles Haze seed into some water today!!! This will be a fun one, I'm showing up unfashionably late in the NH group grow. Finally catching up around here. @PCaddict and @Pennywise are way ahead of me. I'm happy to get this one going!
Another thing going is the Bonsai project. Mine are coming along ok maybe. I went to the notes and then pruned the branches to about 5 inches. I took a few shoots out that were growing into the plant mass vs out from the mass too.
There wasn't much to take but the taking will promote more growth. I think it's working.

That Neville's Haze is going to be a good one. Right up my ally I am a Sativa Lover and I love land race stuff. Congrats on dropping the NH seed. I wonder which Pheno you got.

Highya SO,

Pinkman Goo looks very nice and healthy! Roots could be looking for more oxygen, or more nutrients. Maybe you have such a vigorous plant and will be a monster come harvest time!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom