Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Mornin Stone :love:
I'm a bit behind. My apologies.
I'll be playing catch-up today. The kids are back in school so I have a bit of time to read while they are doing their work.

Hi folks, I had a chance to start a new journal. It's another LOS one and I'll be growing 4 new cultivars to me. I'd be so happy if you came by and enjoyed it! This one's almost done.

Lovely to see new life, especially in these straightened times.
If those who wield power are truly to be held to account, then Stone.. expect a ‘lecky bill for running those lights!
(If only all things were this simple).
Love your garden :high-five:

CHOP ALERT CODE WHITE

Last night on my end of day check I found lots of milky trichomes on the White rhino's. We were talking about clones and if they react any differently than their moms a while back. These clones have flowered to the very day just like their mom. I cut her at 63 days and these are ready on time, on the day. So yep, @Van Stank , you're right and here's two examples.

Maybe today's the day, tension is in the air as I sip my morning coffee. Will these white rhino buds be solid? How much popcorn am I responsible for leaving under the canopy? These questions and more....why am I narrating this like an old batman episode ending? Take care everyone! Later.

UPDATE, NO VOLUNTEERS

Good Sunday morning everyone! I hope y'all are growing forth! I have no volunteers for a place in our bud hall of fame. Mostly milky with clear spots this day is how I'm seeing trichs. This Pinkman Goo from @Weed Seeds Express has been taunting me for weeks being so fragrant! I really want to cut her down and get some in the grinder. Here she is.

White Rhino's are on the brink of ripeness and I'm looking for them to maybe bulk a little more in the few days left. There's a bunch of bud more leafy than I prefer, we'll see. I'm thinking more trimming post stretch next time. That hard trim (Shedding? He does it so well);) can make my day come trim time! They got purple this run. Check em out.

On to @Weed Seeds Express Godfather OG! This baby has won our hearts and minds! She grows tons of nice size bud and I bow to her powerful ways. I can't wait to taste this one having fed this soil a little differently in flower. Here she is in her fall garb.

And lastly the seeded Godfather OG. She's a tall delicious drink of water.
Enjoy all!

Back
Top Bottom