Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Highya SO,

What a nice looking group of colas after harvest! They look so tasty! Even the name sounds like just pack a bowl to see what it's like!! Great work the whole way, my man!! Happy Vapin'
Hey Bode :ciao: I took a couple of hits from the scissor hash last night late. I believe I have to call the hash narcotic because I went down for the count moments after. Just what the Dr ordered. Very scissory :hookah:

I want to mention the failed yet successful supercrop I did on this one. She needed some adjustment to grow with others in height so the supercrop. It was late and the stem woody. Pliers were yielded in order to crush the inner stem as my fingers weren't strong enough. when I made the bend all hell broke loose when the bark split on both sides of the stem and stripped away. A truly sickening moment that a piece of masking tape covered lightly until now.

I don't think I'd keep the broken section if it happens again after seeing how much energy the plant used to repair this debacle. From that day her energy went away from general health, to fixing that problem. She never had good green leaves after that and who knows what else though she grew very well and gave us 10.5 oz projected dry.
Here's the main supercropped s shaped cola and close ups of her healing.

Congrats on another fantastic harvest.
How many are left to go? 2?
Good morning V! I'm chopping the last White Rhino as I type. I'm beat. Yesterday I cut a WR and it went fastish so I went for another. I chose wrong and took the Godfather OG who was much more to do than I thought. That went all freaking day with breaks. Now I can't lift my left arm, for a shoulder injury, to pass the vape to my sweetie for a while. Homer! With any luck I'll finish this one today :rolleyes: :Rasta: rest tomorrow and plant the new garden soon after that.

All caught up just in time for the finish. Sorry for missing out, but all I could think while catching up was "oh my...look at them colas!!" :rofl: :high-five:

Knocked it out of the park again Otter! Great job and hope the shoulder feels better!

Also-i can't believe it took me this long- but i hope the new year treats you well!!
looks like you're off to a great start!

All caught up just in time for the finish. Sorry for missing out, but all I could think while catching up was "oh my...look at them colas!!" :rofl: :high-five:

Knocked it out of the park again Otter! Great job and hope the shoulder feels better!

Also-i can't believe it took me this long- but i hope the new year treats you well!!
looks like you're off to a great start!
Hi Rexer, thanks and the best new year for you and yours too! We're all reeling here I think. Better days are coming, the sooner the better! Nice to see you caught up. I'm hoping for the same soon.

:passitleft:

journals forum seems quiet today (I know, that’s rich coming from the woman who hasn’t managed an update for quite a few weeks :oops:) ... I wonder if most of nth America is holding its breath (and half the world too).
I am for one. It's time for every one of us here to decide how the future looks. That sounds nice and it would be but no one seems to be in charge that understands that truth needs to be told no matter what. That Capitol takover threw me for a loop Amy. The constant lying from trump and 6 or 8 statesmen has weaponized half the country. We don't believe each other any more over the simplest things that common sense should be dictating. Now we're hearing the medicine is not here that was promised. We're in a pickle Amy and only weed can help now :rolleyes: . That and Love

threw me for a loop Amy

I can well imagine. Some craven stuff. It’s confronting for a non-US citizen.

Philosophically speaking (as I like to) all modern democracies or democratic republics are built on ‘magical’ foundations. I did a lot of my academic work in that exact zone of thought. Simplifying things a lot, it’s a logical truth that the very structure of a democracy requires (demands even) that it is vulnerable to being undone from within. That has to be possible or it is not a democracy. When the reality of that possibility becomes so raw as it has lately it is extremely frightening because it exposes this constitutive fracture (that we live with every day). And as it’s been fueled by misinformation and disinformation (deliberate misinformation), as you say, it is more scary because it feels like that breach could be taken advantage of by facism or dictatorship. Which it could. That’s the fundamental - and necessary - risk of democratic constitutional foundation.

I don’t think any democratically elected government is about to be held out of power, not this week anyway. But we may witness more cravenness before things are done.

We’re not supposed to talk politics in the journals so I I’ll shut up now... but not without sharing a quote from the west wing which has been playing in my mind a lot these last weeks.

“What would you say about a country that goes out of its way to protect even those of its citizens who would seek to destroy it?”

“God bless America”.

Sending so much love and strength to you otter, and all my democracy loving American 420 friends.
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom