Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Nothing sweeter than a perfect ecosystem for the best berries you have probably EVER tasted. I remember the stains on the fingers from the juice and picking them. One year, instead of asking us for some(we gave them away to neighbors all the time), these people tried to come strip our bushes with bags in hand... we sat out there picking and eating berries all morning into the afternoon... GREED will get you NO berries TA.... DAY! :)
Mmmmmm!

CHOP ALERT HAPPY FRIDAY! :yahoo:

Hello and Happiness to you all today, this day of chopping down the Pinkman Goo from @Weed Seeds Express! I waited for 70 days for her to show me all milky trichomes. Her highness is hanging well as I type. She gave us what i expect to be 5.35 oz dry of some of the thickest sweet stinking weed I can imagine! If you recall, I don't exactly, she got a short veg time and finished in a 5 gallon cloth pot. I won't say water only because the flowering agenda I used, had an npk rating included with the microbe charges. Technologically impossible I thought, but this new way of preparing the phosphorus and potassium lends it to being able to be taken by my rock eating living organic soil eating plants. It seemed to grow them all well with nice plump buddage, Taste time will tell a whole other story. Last grow I used Mammoth P to give them a boost. that worked I believe however if these taste as good as they look I'm in for the change. Less costly on first look too.
First is the top cola section. You can see the sugar leaf to bud ratio is very positive!
Then there's how she snowed over! Every inch is covered in a thick layer of trichomes! This is a beautiful example of weed!
And how she lies and hangs. I can't wait to burn some of this beauty! Great work @Weed Seeds Express, I already have my next Weed Seeds Express order in mind!

Edit: if you notice the rh is 51% in one pic. I walked in the room this morning to find an empty humidifier. I gave it a fill and it resumed to keep the rh at around 60% to it's best ability.
SO...catching up...nice harvest of frosty buds. Nice.

Good morning V! I'm chopping the last White Rhino as I type. I'm beat. Yesterday I cut a WR and it went fastish so I went for another. I chose wrong and took the Godfather OG who was much more to do than I thought. That went all freaking day with breaks. Now I can't lift my left arm, for a shoulder injury, to pass the vape to my sweetie for a while. Homer! With any luck I'll finish this one today :rolleyes: :Rasta: rest tomorrow and plant the new garden soon after that.
Yikes

FLOWERING AMENDMENTS UPDATE

Hi all, happy Monday. I changed what I use to help promote flowering this grow. Last grow, and I've used it before was Mammoth P. It appeared to work fine, buds were nice and all but I wanted to try something new @Nunyabiz recommended, partially anyway, a trio.

*Rootwise Bio-Phos Biological Bloom Support that "mobilizes" phosphorus.

*Rootwise Bio-Catalist Enzyme Elixer . "The digestive enzymes in this elixir are the catalysts of the soil biology process which enables nutrient uptake. When applied in tandem with a soil inoculant, enzymes allow the microbes to come out of dormancy and perform their tasks with increased viability and efficiency." Ok

*BuildABloom 2-10-5 npk This is the new stuff. Normally in LOS using an amendment with an npk rating could hurt or kill a grow. This stuff is made in a way a plant grown in LOS can use easily. Who knew not me. I do now!

THE BIGGEST CHANGE I FOUND IS FLAVOR. I LIKE IT WAY MORE NOW!

I did some testing. Two joints of Godfather OG, one last grow, one this recent grow. First joint tasted great, nice earthy, honey, notes smooth smoke. Great high. Second joint was like turning on the vivid color, or if you ever hit the stereo/mono button on an old amp and gotten pure relief from static and was left with only the most wanted music you ever conceived. The taste is very different and not too much. Deeper, sweeter, richer, oh my! Just right.
I think using this stuff was cheaper too. I'll be running it. Thanks Nunya!
SO...maybe try Budswel guano in finish...I doubled up last grow in flower and now my go forward for max terpenes. Control plant was one 2nd gen auto, but all strains were top shelf. Very noticeable difference.

I grew White Rhino back to back years outside almost a decade ago, my first experience with the Rhino(before growing it)... I remember it was a very Giggly sort of high, really enjoyed it. I remember going through the drive-thru to get milk shakes and we were just laughin' at pretty much EVERYTHING. The milkshakes didn't make the ride home. :) Ice cream is my favorite treat on Cannabis, my buddies grandmother used to make homemade Ice Cream with our fresh Boysenberries we would pick... there is NOTHING that comes close to that memory as a young kid on Fourth of July scarfing down something I didn't appreciate back Then. MAN... I just want to thank Cannabis this morning for some memories that I haven't thought about in a LONG TIME! I think that Memory triggers are the COOOLEST thing we should stop and appreciate... IT makes us who WE are. :meditate:
Damn...I want boysenberry ice cream now...

Speaking of berries. When I was a kid hiking in the pacific northwest I found a patch of blackberries that were so out of this world. They were big as ping pong balls and sweet as you can imagine. Just perfect for someone's been on trails for a month eating not so tasty things.
SO...we lived in the Willamette Valley for 15 years and raised our kids to enjoy the great outdoors. My son and I were just reminiscing about wolfing down blackberries everywhere during bike rides and long hikes. Did you do the PCT?

SO...maybe try Budswel guano in finish...I doubled up last grow in flower and now my go forward for max terpenes. Control plant was one 2nd gen auto, but all strains were top shelf. Very noticeable difference.
Thanks cr8! That fits my grow perfectly. I'll keep it in mind.
SO...we lived in the Willamette Valley for 15 years and raised our kids to enjoy the great outdoors. My son and I were just reminiscing about wolfing down blackberries everywhere during bike rides and long hikes. Did you do the PCT?
No, I didn't do much in Oregon but drive through and see her beauty. The blackberry incident happened in Washington state where we were passing through also. We got invited to stay the night in a bed and fed breakfast. Those folks were fantastic! I was hitchhiking and hiking the rockies from the Tetons to Banff.

PINKMAN GOO SMOKE REPORT

Hi all, this Pinkman Goo from @Weed Seeds Express has hit the bullseye if that is an old school(as I see it) taste and buzz. I can taste it's delicious parental contributors of northern lights, grand daddy purple, and grape ape in every hit. There's a satisfying umami richness in the smoke/vape that lasts in my mouth for a while after a toke that I really like. A piney? grapey light gassy taste is the best way I can say. I'm not the best at describing but it's very yummy in the weediest way! There's a great balance of flavor in this one! Not to much or too little of what it's made of.
One toke either in the vape or joint will tell you you're onto something as it fills your head with delight and body with joy! A few more and you might find yourself blissfully singing and dancing in the kitchen while cooking dinner.

PINKMAN GOO SMOKE REPORT

Hi all, this Pinkman Goo from @Weed Seeds Express has hit the bullseye if that is an old school(as I see it) taste and buzz. I can taste it's delicious parental contributors of northern lights, grand daddy purple, and grape ape in every hit. There's a satisfying umami richness in the smoke/vape that lasts in my mouth for a while after a toke that I really like. A piney? grapey light gassy taste is the best way I can say. I'm not the best at describing but it's very yummy in the weediest way! There's a great balance of flavor in this one! Not to much or too little of what it's made of.
One toke either in the vape or joint will tell you you're onto something as it fills your head with delight and body with joy! A few more and you might find yourself blissfully singing and dancing in the kitchen while cooking dinner.
Well done otter! That's a terrific smoke report and a heck of a lot more info on flavor than I ever hear. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have permanent music in my head
Me too! And I often find myself grinding my back teeth with the rhythm. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom