Godhead from Bodhi

Curly Beaver

I am looking for some "godhead" seeds from Bodhi but can not find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them? I'm not sure if they were marketed or just available as freebies.
Thanks

Thanks Dwight. I think you're right, it sounds like they were pretty limited. Sure wish I'd have done a couple of clones.

Bodhi does a lot of small runs of different hybrids. Lots are one time deals. For lots of breeders I would find this disturbing. Bodhi has been doing it from the get go. Small batch hybrids is what they do.They have some great genetics and have come up with a few true winners.

Hard to find lots of their strains. By the time we hear they are great the seed batch is gone LOL. Even harder to find info on the ones they have released in the passed. Their strains fall under the "You better have a way to save a winner" category. That is the main reason I have yet to grow the few hybrids of theirs I have. I am probably going to find something I want to keep. Good luck on your search.

Great deal. I do have one question to test how the old adage of naming strains works LOL.

My guess is that strain is God Bud X Headband?

Great deal. I do have one question to test how the old adage of naming strains works LOL.

My guess is that strain is God Bud X Headband?

From that old thread here I linked above, isn't really a lot out there on it on a websearch:

Godhead= Blockhead x deadly g, the deadly g is an f3 isolation of the 88g13/hp

A lot of their stuff has that old Hash Plant involved in the hybrid. I currently have a couple Blueberry Hashplant going of theirs, got those seeds over a year ago and they don't seem to be around anymore that I have seen.

That is what really confuses me with the whole naming thing. The way they named it would have you expect that the Head from the Blockhead was the male. No God Bud in it at all.

While you can name a strain whatever you want. Why use names that are out there in it if you don't need too. Names don't matter but they do help identify things. If people would use even a little control it would be alot easier. It is not like Godhead is such a great name they had to use it. Deadly Head would have still been backwards but it would have been much more explanatory.

People might think what I am saying is just petty bitching. They were not around for all these years as strain names turned to shit. I would rather have a cool name that told me nothing than a name that suggests something else.

That 88G13hp is a hell of a plant from what I hear. The main reason they use it so much. I have Bodhi's Angelica and White Lotus that are just waiting for the day when I can get a really good look at them. I am pretty sure I will be wanting to grow at least one of them for a long time. They both sound damn good. I also have a bunch of one of the strains that has been discontinued. It was from their earlier years called Jungle Spice. The name itself suggests a interesting strain. So naming does matter.

In the end the name means nothing. You have to read about a strain after you have chosen to look at. While the name might catch your interest. It is the other info you will use to decide if you want to grow it. Proper naming could help make it easier to choose what you want to look into more

Yeah it's like that Blueberry Hashplant is actually Blue Dream x Hash Plant, name suggests Blueberry but only part of the equation as it's Blueberry x Haze cross. First two Blueberry Hashplant I popped both were Males so was rather bummed as I only had a 11 pack of a Strain that wasn't available anymore, but this time I got two Ladies. Had same problem with Acapulco Gold of theirs except popped 2 and one didn't make it and the other a Male. Other strains of theirs that I have in my collection that I have yet to pop any of are Zipolite Oaxacan, Healing Hashplant (Respect OG x 88G13hp), Chem D x ssdd. I have a bunch of other stuff from other Breeders to choose from the next time I pop beans (and I haven't decided what is next yet), along with all my breeding experiment seeds of my own....yet I still buy seeds if I see something I want when I probably already have enough to last me until I'm dead ;) :rofl:, and I'm sure the sales there will be on 4/20 will be difficult for me to resist buying something else ;)

I have always tried to have multiple breeders in every grow. Just like strains. Their work is so much different fromothers even when they use the same strains.

Like you I have tons of seeds. Am also making more of my own. Still at least once a month I go an a seeds search. Thank god I mostly just look now. I still buy though. The day new strains don't excite me is the day I quit growing LMAO.

I have always tried to have multiple breeders in every grow. Just like strains. Their work is so much different fromothers even when they use the same strains.

Like you I have tons of seeds. Am also making more of my own. Still at least once a month I go an a seeds search. Thank god I mostly just look now. I still buy though. The day new strains don't excite me is the day I quit growing LMAO.

I also have that problem with Flower, I grow more than I can use yet still buy it from Dispensary from time to time :rofl: , as I will see a Strain I haven't had that sounds interesting and get a gram to try it.

I have not sampled the "godhead" yet but i fixed up a fellow Marine (69-70) and he really likes it and asked for more. Last summer I had few seeds that I planted just to use them up, not expecting anything special so I didn't clone it and wouldn't you know....this is the special one for him. Hopefully these seeds will germ and I can find a suitable mother for him.
Like they say... live & learn.
Dwight, did you get Bodhi's Acapulco Gold freebies with that Zipolite Oaxacan awhile back?

Always nice to see what others are doing. I will always get something I have not tried when around a dispensary. Partly to see what is new. Also to test it against what I am doing. I don't expect myself to grow better weed. Mostly as good will do for me.

I was really surprised when I found I like my stuff more about 60% of the time. They may grow better but my genetics keep me in the running.

Back
Top Bottom