God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

I think at 18" the outside colas wouldn't get much light at all with the degree the lenses are on........that's why I been raisin it more and more to allow it to hit the outsides, would love to pick up another one of these....prolly will pretty soon.......id be able to keep them at 18" no problem and cover the entire grid with ease .

Light mover would probably do the trick......don't have the funds for either or right now though.....will just keep working at it and see how low I can get it with the outsides still getting good light .

Re: God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

I think at 18" the outside colas wouldn't get much light at all with the degree the lenses are on........that's why I been raisin it more and more to allow it to hit the outsides, would love to pick up another one of these....prolly will pretty soon.......id be able to keep them at 18" no problem and cover the entire grid with ease .

Light mover would probably do the trick......don't have the funds for either or right now though.....will just keep working at it and see how low I can get it with the outsides still getting good light .
Can you imagine if you had kept the first light you had, your garden probably wouldn't look as beautiful as it does. That P6 is doing work!. Lol

I still do have the pink LED, however I've been letting a friend use it....he had a plant growing using a light, when I brought my quantum PAR meter over 1" from the bulb he was only getting like 15 PPFD lol, so I knew he'd get better use out of it than I would.... Down the line if I'm ever able to get a veg/mother tent it'll get used there......I have so many ideas going on right now that I'm not completely sure what I want to do yet..... 100% need to upgrade my tent.....it's got plastic corner connectors and I don't trust this much $$$ and weight hanging from them, plus I want more vertical clearance and would like a 5'x5' or 5'x4', be a lot better space wise for me.......then plan is definitely to purchase 2 more P6's, use 2 together and keep one as a back up.....I am that sold on this unit, I cruise lots of threads, see lots of suggestions for different brand LEDs and am constantly reviewing them....to me anyways nothing compares for the price.....I like DIY COBs but I love the addition of the BridgeLux LEDs on this panel, I love the added bonus of red/blue light, and that's what a big part of the seller on this is for me, it's both COB + LED, benefits of both worlds :Namaste:

Question for y'all too about Enzyme products.

SO I really want to get an enzyme product, SLF 100 is the goal, however that's time away since since I won't be able to order it for a week or 2, then you gotta wait another 1-2 weeks shipping.....so my options......stopped by the local hydro shop today and picked up the smallest bottle of AN Sensizym, was like $10 and was the only enzyme product they have........there's also another hydro shop about 20 min away that carries an enzyme product called Enzymes Komplete TM Natural Cleaner.......not that I actually know what I'm looking at, but the Enzyme Komplete TM looks better to me, anyone have experience or knowledge of either products? And which would you recommend of the 2?

Not sure how this works but I recently discovered a review video for my light.... However it's branded under a different name, they call it the optic 6 and retail it for a bit more $$$ in the US, but it's the EXACT same unit through and through, good watch for those interested in seeing a review
YouTube

Not familiar with those enzyme products- personally I'm running promix and grozyme is my enzyme! It's made in province where I live and it's pretty highly regarded round here, id have to get more experience with it to vouch for it personally tho

So got my Herculean Harvest, Athenas Aminas, Zeus Juice & The Kraken & Crab come in today, which means I'll be able to introduce them into tomorrows feed :cheer: To go along with starting that heavier dose of Photo+ for a few feeds

Ladies were nice and fresh today, didn't get to work on them at all, what I forgot to mention yesterday was that while I was handling them, I noticed just how sticky they were, like having gorilla glue stuck on your fingers....just WAYYYYYY better smelling

Re: God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

So got my Herculean Harvest, Athenas Aminas, Zeus Juice & The Kraken & Crab come in today, which means I'll be able to introduce them into tomorrows feed :cheer: To go along with starting that heavier dose of Photo+ for a few feeds

Ladies were nice and fresh today, didn't get to work on them at all, what I forgot to mention yesterday was that while I was handling them, I noticed just how sticky they were, like having gorilla glue stuck on your fingers....just WAYYYYYY better smelling

I was looking into the Oregons Only line you reccomended, and learned that they make the Nector of the Gods nutrients. Didn't know that. I've heard good things about the NotG line. Was just looking at all the ones you just mentioned. They look like good stuff!

Yeah, that's why I mentioned to you they'll send you a free sample of all their products....NFTG seems to me like the closest thing possible to an outdoor organic grow without having to mix your own super soil, they literally take amendements that organic growers are using in their soils and make them into liquid form.......super fast to get it to the plants, and they have so many different options that allow for so much fun and experimentation, giving you the grower absolute control.........this is what fascinates me the most about it....you change your feed on a dime if you realize one strains not reacting as well as others may be to certain mixes....I am really sold on going this route, and the bonus is it works well with super/organic soils from what I've learned.. Well worth looking into anyways if you get a free sample :Namaste:

Yeah, that's why I mentioned to you they'll send you a free sample of all their products....NFTG seems to me like the closest thing possible to an outdoor organic grow without having to mix your own super soil, they literally take amendements that organic growers are using in their soils and make them into liquid form.......super fast to get it to the plants, and they have so many different options that allow for so much fun and experimentation, giving you the grower absolute control.........this is what fascinates me the most about it....you change your feed on a dime if you realize one strains not reacting as well as others may be to certain mixes....I am really sold on going this route, and the bonus is it works well with super/organic soils from what I've learned.. Well worth looking into anyways if you get a free sample :Namaste:
Yeah ok I think I'm gonna get in contact with them, and try and get some samples. Lol thanks again GOP .

No worries Kev.......thanks should go to BL though lol, he's the one who brought it to my attention and recommended it.........I been picking his brain(driving him crazy I'm sure) back in forth in PMs :thumb:

Day 35

Cuvee
420-magazine-mobile2145485441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile694799215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile219948268.jpg

She's starting to fill out nicely .

Jack Skellington
420-magazine-mobile1944555267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile440593072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile936830749.jpg

She's been frosting a little less as of late and starting to fill out, really think she'll go a lot longer than the Cuvee

Lowered my light about as much as I could without sacrificing the outsides too bad, got some spider web action pulling my colas in towards the light now lol
420-magazine-mobile945558922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1228314384.jpg

Got their first dose of HH, AA, ZJ, Kraken & Crab, enzymes and a heavy dose(4 tbs) of photo +

Got bad news about the EM1 I had ordered, it wouldn't pass through customs so digging deeper into it I don't believe it's allowed to be imported up here, so I think I'll need to find a replacement product for it, so far have come across SCD Probio balance plus, will keep looking into it and searching around .

Have you squeezed a couple lower nugs n given them a smell yet? . gosh they look great

I've been handling then trying to get the twine tied around them so have definitely, a wonderful pinene very pungent to both of them .
I can't wait to smoke some, very anxious for that .
Thank you .

Yeah ok I think I'm gonna get in contact with them, and try and get some samples. Lol thanks again GOP .

Hey guys I did a whole Grow using their nutes and their soil which is hard to get. And I tell ya I was surprised by how easy it was using their stuff and a great yield also. I did grow it outside to see how it went. Here's a pic of it just before harvest.
420-magazine-mobile930901529.jpg
And do get their sample kit. Can't beat the price and it works. Good Luck guys!!

Impressive buds. Some make homemade EM type LAB. :Namaste:

Thank you .

Making it it now not really an option yet....this SCD Probio Balance Plus(Mother culture) looks pretty similar......it's pretty crazy because I can't find an EM of any across the country except one private place that sells the SCD....they also take it and you can buy it activated(they use the SCD, activate it and bottle it up) and sell it cheaper, thinking I might get a 4l activated bottle and 1l mother culture.....my understanding is you can still use the mother culture straight out of the bottle, or you can mix it 1 part Probio, 1 part molasses, 20 parts water and aerate it for 1-4 weeks for 20x the life of the stuff straight out of the bottle...

Find it stupid EM1 can't be imported up here.....ill find a way eventually lol

2 things

First, I've been watching the past 10 days and Cuvee has been showing signs of a lockout/deficiency, it's been slowly progressing not horrid yet, was hoping it'd fix itself but it's not looking like that, any suggestions would be welcome.
420-magazine-mobile1143871261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1920474735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile509752239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1356823579.jpg

Took pics in different spectrums just in case it helps, it's the entire plant....both plants are in the exact same mediums, get fed from the exact same feed, Jack Skellington isn't showing any signs, so possibly it's just Cuvee finishing getting closer to the end?

2nd thing, what's the importance of RH at this point? RH has dropped pretty good the past couple weeks, fed 5 gal of water yesterday and it only peaked at 38, is already back down to 32, stays between 26-32.... I do have a humidifier so I can increase it if it's better to have it in the higher ranges still

All advice welcome!! .

Back
Top Bottom