God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

Yeah there was certain things which can't be brought in for whatever reason, EM-1 being one of them, I'm really not sure how this lady is able to do it, but comparing the 2 products they're very similar...

Your local store have an online site? Haven't found anywhere in Canada that carries OG Tea products.....would be a lot simpler if I can find it up here...can PM me if you don't want to say it publicly :thumb:

Pm incoming!

God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

Day 40
Cuvee
420-magazine-mobile270243858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile762715762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520194197.jpg

Jack Skellington
420-magazine-mobile497658996.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753520510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1779201761.jpg

Few of her leaves started showing this odd brownish/purplish coloring

Here's as close as my phone could get
Cuvee
420-magazine-mobile1305831675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1016977516.jpg

JS
420-magazine-mobile180949975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2075470960.jpg

Gave them there last heavy dose of Photo +, girls are looking pretty great, advertised as 55 days for both strains, so should be getting close now

Think I might steal on of these pics for my phone background XD

Be my guest .
How were the trich pics? Still need to get something better im guessing
Pretty good! I can see a bit of whats going on there, see some Amber on some sugar leaves but mostly cloudy n a little clear Still!

It gets easier to see what your looking at over time . your eye will gain the experience it needs n those pics should do just fine!

Here's why I ask, because if the strains are 55 day, that's 15 days away......so means I'll be starting my water only regimine pretty damn soon if they're nearing finish.....1 things for sure, I don't want couch lock....

Where would be the best point to try and snap some pics from? I also wonder about JS though, since she frosted so early, I kind of expected those trichs would turn sooner and maybe hit a second frost, but I really have no clue

Re: God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

Here's why I ask, because if the strains are 55 day, that's 15 days away......so means I'll be starting my water only regimine pretty damn soon if they're nearing finish.....1 things for sure, I don't want couch lock....

Where would be the best point to try and snap some pics from? I also wonder about JS though, since she frosted so early, I kind of expected those trichs would turn sooner and maybe hit a second frost, but I really have no clue
Man your ladies are looking awesome GOP! Love the colors you got going on. Their super frosty . I bet you will hit around a pound off both girls. .

Trichomes pics look pretty decent. You can definitely see a couple amber on some of the sugar leaves. But the actual buds still look mostly cloudy and clear. Couple weeks left for sure. Best place to look at trics is everywhere. Lol just make sure you base your harvest on how the bud trics look, not the leaves. Good luck man!

Yea I usually start flushing when I see Amber just starting to form on the buds, that's just cause I like my weed a little less narcotic, the further Amber you let it go, the more night night it'll be lol

I'd say if you start flushing any time in the next week you'll be good!

That's just what happens when you grow that fire . you get to reduce intake slightly to make up for the increased potency!

A lot of people forget that once the globes form on the stalks of the thrichromes, they can be harvested-clear trichromes are straight head high, cloudy starts developing secondary characteristics then Amber is just the cbd n cbn etc. Forming

I know a lot of people harvest when they are clear but the globes are fully formed for daytime smoke!

Day 41

Try and get some trich shots of each from different colas, let me know what you think .

Jack Skellington
420-magazine-mobile1408609945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847694720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202149552.jpg
420-magazine-mobile78358837.jpg

That's 4 cola tops, here's some sugar leaves
420-magazine-mobile876101164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956724924.jpg
420-magazine-mobile888492301.jpg

Cuvee
420-magazine-mobile1307122734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2005188750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile267991444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1042974387.jpg

The goal is majority milky, not sure how well those pics will do

I see probably 85 to 90 percent cloudy, 5 clear and 5 to 10 Amber!

I'd start flushing now! They look fantastic by the way!

JS is mostly sativa so to me your pics show full ripe. I think about cutting sativas any time after I see 50-50 cloudy & clear. At mostly/full cloudy you already start losing the sativa effects but still ok just more stony. Waiting for ambers on sativas is ruining the effects imo. Use bud appearance too....many over rely on trichomes. When stigmas are 75% colored & smell is still strong, it's ripe. Using highly mineralized soil will often not bring on any ambers by peak ripeness. :Namaste:

Re: God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

JS is mostly sativa so to me your pics show full ripe. I think about cutting sativas any time after I see 50-50 cloudy & clear. At mostly/full cloudy you already start losing the sativa effects but still ok just more stony. Waiting for ambers on sativas is ruining the effects imo. Use bud appearance too....many over rely on trichomes. When stigmas are 75% colored & smell is still strong, it's ripe. Using highly mineralized soil will often not bring on any ambers by peak ripeness. :Namaste:

Very good bit of info there. . your trics are looking like there's slightly more cloudy than clear. With almost no amber. I think I saw a couple on sugar leaves. So I agree with Strange, starting flush now should work out great.

But again, take that will a GOS

Back
Top Bottom