Gods gifrt turning yellow and dropping..

Gorilla mike

420 Member
This is my god gift but I dont know if she will make it its turning yellow and it's still in veg I was giving her ph 6.3 to 6.8 added calmag and the yellowing didn't stop so today I feed her plain water with calmag and terpinator at ph 5.8 to see if she bounces back any ideas I can do to get her back right if you look at her sister right next to her is perfect plush green bushy as hell but this one I'm not sure what to do any advice would be really appreciated cuz this is one of my favorite strains...the last one is her sister just to show the difference and is there anything I can do

Attachments

• 20201023_214434.jpg
    20201023_214434.jpg
    965.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 20201023_214430.jpg
    20201023_214430.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20201023_214425.jpg
    20201023_214425.jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20201023_214420.jpg
    20201023_214420.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20201023_010507_967.jpg
    IMG_20201023_010507_967.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
is it soil or soilless ?
looks like it could be a root problem have you been over watering as said above
ive just finish some homemade gods gift they where pretty straight forward
is your post a good size
Its soil base 50 /50 foxfarm oceanforest and happy frog..but I think everyone is right I overwatered her so I will leave her alone until she is bone dry pot very light before I feed again with just plain water..thank for the advice..

tilt or prop each pot at 45 degree angle and hold that way for 5 minutes - buckets should pee water out from perched water table held in suspension by the soil, this will help them to dry out quicker

dont use the knuckle test it’s not deep enough, when top is dry down to 1 or 2 knuckles the bottom is still holding moisture. Don’t water every day or every 3 days, plants that size should be able to go 5 days without water. work wet dry cycle in veg but once you are in flower keep the soil moist

what size containers do you have?

tilt or prop each pot at 45 degree angle and hold that way for 5 minutes - buckets should pee water out from perched water table held in suspension by the soil, this will help them to dry out quicker

dont use the knuckle test it’s not deep enough, when top is dry down to 1 or 2 knuckles the bottom is still holding moisture. Don’t water every day or every 3 days, plants that size should be able to go 5 days without water. work wet dry cycle in veg but once you are in flower keep the soil moist

what size containers do you have?
The one that's having problems is in a 5 gallon pot but the last picture is another plant from same strain and purchased @seedsmanseeds is in a 7 gallon pot and shes coming out beautifully but the one I have in the 5 gallon pot what's worrying me is all the yellowing pigmentation on all the fan leaves that's why I started adding calmag for nitrogen

I believe so but what gets me is the yellowing the pigmentation in the big fan leaves I thought since she was still in veg maybe needed more nitrogen so that's why I added calmag
If it was a nitrogen issue it would affect random leaves they would go completely yellow and fall off...in ur photos the plant is suffocating through overwatering hence its affecting the whole plant the droopy leaves are also a sign.
Rarely I've found in veg yellowing leaves there pretty bomb proof and as long as there getting some nutes they'll thrive...
Dont worry bro after a while itll all become clear:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom