Nutty & His Antics

ive a smaller place now so im breeding for the perfect height , the strains from dutch passion get MASSIVE too big at times lol they do smaller so the Cinderella jack was a nice height and the shape of a christmas tree blows the head off you 25%+ , i like her , the grandaddy purple and og cross i did was a lovely height also with plenty of thc id say 22/26 % very relaxing , you just melt , the bruce banner was short and packs a punch too , so i copied them too , the harder hitting the less you need to grow , im using it for medicine so this suites my needs

That's what I want to do without too much pissing around with inferior strains. Cinderella 99 and Jack Herer are legendary but I've never had the pleasure. I am curious how "modern" hybrids are, are they even better if that's possible?
I am just outdoor container growing, so I'm only doing it once a year, I really want to find the best strains/breeders to go with and then look to pollen chuck between them to make plenty of female seeds to cut the stress out of being somewhere that ordering seeds to is a PITA. Any good strains or breeders that come to mind let me know or PM me.
Are you generally just growing Autos? The big fear with them is often that there is a loss in potency, but if you're getting mid 20's for Autos that sounds pretty damn good.

ive had autos blows regular out of the water , theres strong ones there and tricks to make them stronger , the Cinderella jack was lab tested twice with average 26% in 70 day finish , i cant see why every one dosnt do them , its a 1/4 of the hassle and you have a supply always

my top strains for pain , laughter and sleep
blue diesel gives you the giggles
gods gift giggles and relaxing as any thing ( my fav ) like a Thai massage lol 70 day finish from seed
bruce banner gives you a heavy stone if you cant sleep and in pain ,short little plant finish 60 days to 70 from seed its a good back up plant for extra weight
Cinderella jack , good all rounder , gives you a big head blast for about 20 mins then your off to chill city for a long time, finish 70 days from seed

ive had autos blows regular out of the water , theres strong ones there and tricks to make them stronger , the Cinderella jack was lab tested twice with average 26% in 70 day finish
I had a grow that inadvertently was exposed to a lot of regular drought stress and when harvested remains the stickiest plant I have grown and it had superb potency which I put down to the drought stress.
Last grow I did extensive supercropping I don't know if that assisted, probably not as it was done in stretch and not near the end of flowering like folk who deliberately stick a nail thru the stem base to hopefully add potency. Is there anything additional that I could be doing? I am impressed you are favoring autos and don't feel let down on potency compared to regulars.

you get hps light and = mh metal halide
Ahh ok, I only grow outdoors under the big yellow bulb in the sky, I'm not familiar with the indoor growing terminology, so now I understand, giving my grow a bit of MH will be out of the question. :laughtwo:

Bruce Banner

GENETICSOG Kush x Auto Diesel XXL x Fast & Vast
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT25%
YIELDIndoors: 550 gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHTIndoors: 100 - 120 cm;
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME56 - 70 days from seed
TASTE / FLAVOURDiesel, Earthy, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
EFFECTBody, Physical, Relaxing, Strong

AUTO BLUE DIESEL (ADVANCED SEEDS)

auto-blue-diesel.jpg

GENETICS
Indica-dominant autoflowering
PARENTS
Blueberry Autoflowering
Auto Bio Diesel Mass
THC
16%
CBD
Unknown
SMELL & FLAVOUR
Diesel
Tropical
Pungent
EFFECT
Smooth
Relaxed
Uplifting
Happy

Here in NZ there is no way to verify the THC% of bud. You can only take a guess. A lot of strains seem to be listed over 20% but others a lot less yet people speak very highly of them, I guess it is the 'sum is greater than the parts' and all the other cannabinoids & terpenes that come into play, I think I saw the term 'entourage effect' to describe this, the Blue Diesel is relatively low compared to the Bruce Banner so clearly there is more going on than just THC%. I read of a study, I think in Canada, of something like 300 strains from dispensaries where the average THC% was found to be, I think, about 14%, which was way lower than what I was assuming it would be, say, 20+%.

Back
Top Bottom