Nutty & His Antics

MY Nutrients and how i feed

I only use some seaweed extract on seedlings ,
then i move to more hard hitting nutrients , so far this line up suites me

i use 90 liter bins and run air pumps to each one , the plants enjoy the oxygenated water feeds, the coco girls defo love this method:morenutes:

i have 4 bins , one for soil the rest for coco , one bin is for cal/mag only which i do each Sunday :)

the tub is volcanic rock dust , i add 3 table spoons each time i fill the bin

Attachments

• P1080648.JPG
    P1080648.JPG
    642.9 KB · Views: 59
  • P1080649.JPG
    P1080649.JPG
    729.6 KB · Views: 67
Ladies happy made a new reflector also , i am hoping to add 3 x 250w MH and HPS and have them come on at different times , , i want to mimic the sun, have one then 2 then 3 on then off at different times just like sun rise and sun set ( helps with electric bill also lol ) :) they will run at full power from 7pm to 12am , ( cheaper rates lol ) the big plant is banana blaze it got stretched so wasnt gonna add it to journal but she looks like she might do me a turn :)

P1080635.JPGP1080636.JPGP1080654.JPGP1080656.JPGP1080659.JPGP1080660.JPGP1080662.JPG

MY Nutrients and how i feed

I only use some seaweed extract on seedlings ,
then i move to more hard hitting nutrients , so far this line up suites me

i use 90 liter bins and run air pumps to each one , the plants enjoy the oxygenated water feeds, the coco girls defo love this method:morenutes:

i have 4 bins , one for soil the rest for coco , one bin is for cal/mag only which i do each Sunday :)

the tub is volcanic rock dust , i add 3 table spoons each time i fill the bin

This brings back memories. I used to do the same thing with the air pumps on the bins. I'd use the water when topping off dwc or res change. I used tap water and my main goal was to O2 the water and bleed off chlorine. Whats the lava dust for? Does that balance something? Curious.

Looks really nice, and I guess there should be some top genetics there. :hookah:
Yeah man, sure does look good. Cindy 99 and Jack Herer have been around a long time. Classics which have been crossed into many of the strains available today. Nice to see them together.

meant to say ive crossed this with a bruce banner auto by mistake , only got two seeds , about to transplant tomorrow i might seed one from the other see what i get , ill call it Cinderella smack lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Description
Monster Bruce Banner Auto is a 60% sativa hybrid strain that was bred by crossing OG Kush with Auto Diesel XXL and another top-performing auto called Fast and Vast. This is a robust plant grows to a medium size and with some good yields. Not only that but its THC level far exceeds the everyday and novice consumers should be very wary!
IndoorsBruce Banner Auto is easy to grow reaching a height of 100 - 120 cm. and yielding around 550 gr/m2 in a life-cycle of 8 - 10 weeks.Outdoors it can yield as much as 700 gr/plant. A very attractive plant to look at, it sports lovely burgundy-coloured leaves which provide a striking contrast with the bright green colas flecked with red pistils.
Bruce Banner Auto has a markedly pungent citrus scent and an earthy taste with sweet diesel with notes together with some spice from the Fast & Vast. THC levels are around 25% producing an effect with an very strong body stone which evolves into a state of mental relaxation. This is a really great choice for either the solo grower or for more commercial ventures.
Characteristics
BREEDER/BRANDMonster Genetics
GENETICSOG Kush x Auto Diesel XXL x Fast & Vast
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT25%
YIELDIndoors: 550 gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHTIndoors: 100 - 120 cm;
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME56 - 70 days from seed
TASTE / FLAVOURDiesel, Earthy, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
EFFECTBody, Physical, Relaxing, Strong

pesticide day , to 1/2 litre of hot water = i add 1 teaspoon of neem oil, one teaspoon pesticide soap, and one tablespoon apple cider vinegar i let cool right down by adding another 1 to 1.5 litres of fresh water , shake then use , i get right under leaves and top of leaves get drenched also ( but not in flower ) this is more prevention , i try to do this just as i think my autos are gonna start pre flowering bud sites , i use on seedlings also and on transplants

P1080673.JPGP1080674.JPGP1080675.JPGP1080676.JPGP1080677.JPG

Today the two tallest got put under 500w split by 250 hp and 250 mh , they also got drenched as they are in flower mode Glueberry OG and Fuck Knows :)

P1080678.JPGP1080679.JPGP1080681.JPG

A little update , one week from jorunal started

The Glueberry OG and the Fuck Knows @ week 5 roughly

P1080711.JPGP1080714.JPGP1080715.JPGP1080717.JPG

And the babies a little tidy around the leaves and topping up levels , they dont seem to have had any bad reactions to the pesticide treatment yesterday :)

P1080719.JPGP1080720.JPGP1080721.JPGP1080722.JPGP1080723.JPGP1080725.JPG

They're looking great! You mentioned pollen above on the C jack, there was one pic I guessed it was but focus wasn't super clear, is that where you've reversed only that branch with Colloidal Silver to self her, or did you reverse the whole plant? The other branches look good with buds. Definitely worth making a bunch of seeds.

I have only made regulars so far, but if anything, next grow I'll pollinate more branches that I did previously. The 2 photos I grew last season were from my own seeds and I thought they seemed pretty decent. Next grow, I have some untried 420 strains, so it'll be interesting how they compare.

yes i only sprayed 2 bottom branches , best about it is i only sprayed a few times and said whats the point ive loads of seeds , then to my surprise i spotted the sacs lol , cant waste them shes a hard hitting auto and last time i looked a single seed is £17 each now or 19 euro ,

sorry for the short replies ive hand ,wrist and arm problems for the last 10 months along with a pile of other strange symptoms so im being checked for MS if i ever get an appointment :lot-o-toke:
No worries, I hope you're at least getting some relief from your gardening efforts!

Back
Top Bottom