GodsGift, Autoflower CFL Grow: Bushes On A Budget

Here's Girl Scout Cookies she's at 9 weeks now. Haven't started flush yet. Think my cfl's slowed down the 8 to 9 week harvest estimate from the seed company. Im thinking 3 more weeks on her

gsc_11.jpg

gsc_22.jpg

gsc_31.jpg

Harvested the White Widow at 10 weeks. Buds look and smell great. Time to hang and then cure. Happy with yield considering its cfl grow

wwh1.jpg

wwh2.jpg

wwh3.jpg

wwh4.jpg

wwh5.jpg

You did that all with CFL? BC if so upgrade to HPS and your meds will amazing. I only flower under HPS super-lux bulb. To get a wide spectrum and dense nugz

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

You can get a 150 watt HPS for a great price off eBay. But if I was you I would grab a 250 watt and air cooled sealed hood and inline fans and let her rip and get great smoke.

I didn't do a wet weight on it. Usually they lose so much weight during drying i generally just do dry weight instead of being disappointed. I'm hoping for 1 1/2 to 2 ounces but we'll see

Thanks everybody. I'm going to be finishing these plants out then ill be doing 24 under some hps lights.I can't wait. My goal is to get to a point where i can do 60 here at a time. But yes Bignugz i can not wait to try the girl scout cookies she smells great

You did that all with CFL? BC if so upgrade to HPS and your meds will amazing. I only flower under HPS super-lux bulb. To get a wide spectrum and dense nugz

I did have some led panels in there for a bit but they were burning plant. I also think the leds would have started a fire. They had spots on them where the cords were down to the copper in spots from i guess heating up. So mostly cfls but cant wait to go hps next run

How many watt cfl

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used (1) 125 watt (4) 42 watt cfl (4) 23 watt cfl old t12 light with (2) 40 watt bulbs then (2) 40 watt led bulbs so about 545 watts over 6 plants. The rest will get more light as i finish more out. I was grabbing every light i could find around the house and rotating plants a lot

Back
Top Bottom