GodsGift, Autoflower CFL Grow: Bushes On A Budget

Here's my plant that needs attention fed yesterday so we will see what new growth does. Hope its not a PH problem but I'll be checking that next if nutes don't resolve the issue
day_38_14_.jpg
day_38_15_.jpg
day_38_13_.jpg
I see the led panels but I can't tell they are turned on. How many cfl watts you have? I have 1 45 watt and a 10 watt LED just for seedlings but I'm going to get 1 more 45 watt cfl just to see what a2-3 autos will do in a 2 square feet box until I get my hps for my 5x5 tent I have

New equipment just arrived just waiting on tent to arrive. Looks like my last pineapple express and green crack will get a few weeks under the new light before there finished. Also here's a pic of my yield from the first 4 plants

20170227_173737.jpg

20170222_124506.jpg

Now that's how to can stuff... forget about canning tomatoes :ganjamon:

I do have one plant with some leaf curl. I've been watering every 3 to 4 days when the pots are dry so don't think its an over watering issue. Maybe when i get the cal mag and start nutes it'll work itself out. Does this look ok or is it a nutrient problem? Shes at 34 days but has had some leaf curl since germination. Its the one on the far left
day_34_2_2.jpg
Which way are the leaves curling I can't really see what your talking about.

Are they curling up or down

If down are the leaves a really dark green?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom