GodsGift, Autoflower CFL Grow: Bushes On A Budget

G0dsGift

Started a new journal had problems with photos on the old one

Lets start by saying I received my Michigan Medical Marijuana Card about a month ago and went straight to growing. I'm not rolling in the dough so this grow is starting out small and will be expanding as time goes on.

Herbie's Strains: 2 pineapple express 1 green crack 1 gorilla glue 1 girl scout cookie 1 white widow x big bud

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Buckets: 5 gallon

Lights: CFL and 4 Led panels 24 hour lighting

Water: Straight Tap Left out 72 hours

Im a new grower any help would be much appreciated. Let the games begin!!!

Nutes: None yet
20161112_164814.jpg

germinated all seeds paper towel method 24 hrs and then into the dirt. Put my pop bottle domes on for humidity. 24 more hours in soil and they have all sprouted

20161202_122457.jpg

Its day 31 for 4 of the plants in Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil. The plants look good there getting a lot of new growth everyday. When should I start adding nutes Tiger Bloom or Big Bloom? Watched a Fox Farm video and they say wait 6 weeks. Then just add molasses and cal mag with no nutes the soil will do the rest. Autos have a 8 week span so do i buy nutes or just use cal mag and molasses? I am new to Autos so I don't want to burn them up

Day 34 Things are looking good going to start using tiger bloom and some cal mag on them next watering in very small amounts. Then ill increase in the 5th 7th and 8th week.

day_34_9_.jpg

day_34_8_.jpg
day_34_7_.jpg
day_34_6_.jpg
day_34_5_1.jpg
day_34_4_1.jpg
day_34_11_.jpg
day_34_2_2.jpg
day_34_10_.jpg

I do have one plant with some leaf curl. I've been watering every 3 to 4 days when the pots are dry so don't think its an over watering issue. Maybe when i get the cal mag and start nutes it'll work itself out. Does this look ok or is it a nutrient problem? Shes at 34 days but has had some leaf curl since germination. Its the one on the far left
day_34_2_2.jpg

Thanks man i appreciate the encouragement. I just took on another patient today so my next grow i'll be doing 36 plants I cant wait. Buying a ton of grow equipment next month for my medical grow. So happy i can grow legally now :)

4 of my plants are on day 38. I started using Flora Nova Nutes 2 days ago. Im growing in FFOF soil and one of my plants was showing a nutrient deficiency before the feeding. I know it says fox farm feeds for 30 days but i didn't think an auto flower in a 5 gallon bucket would be hungry this soon. I haven't done a ph test on my tap water yet that will be next if my pineapple express plant doesn't look better before next watering. If it was a PH problem would I see deficiency in other plants and would it have started a lot sooner then the 5th week? Hopefully the nutes solve my problem but we will see
floranovabloom1.JPG

Here's my plant that needs attention fed yesterday so we will see what new growth does. Hope its not a PH problem but I'll be checking that next if nutes don't resolve the issue
day_38_14_.jpg
day_38_15_.jpg
day_38_13_.jpg

Here's my plant that needs attention fed yesterday so we will see what new growth does. Hope its not a PH problem but I'll be checking that next if nutes don't resolve the issue
day_38_14_.jpg
day_38_15_.jpg
day_38_13_.jpg

Lightburn/heat stress my baby's done the same when my light was to close all patchy .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll back off the led panels up some I don't think the cfls would do that. Temps are good in there but if you think its light burn thats very possible. Leds are a pain to find the right distance to plants

Were at week 6 now on 4 of the plants the pineapple express that was light burned hasn't gotten any worse but i don't think I'll get a big yield off of it. Glad that I had started another one so I'll hopefully get one good pineapple out of this grow. They all seem to need feeding every 3 days or so. The two smallest in the pictures are the pineapple express and the green crack(started later then the rest). Overall I'm happy with the grow so far the white widow x big bud seems to have the most growth out of all of them so far. I have 6 more of the white widow seeds that I'm going to include in my 24 plant auto grow next month. The Girl Scout Cookie is taking second in size its the same height as the widow but not as many bud sites For my feed schedule I have been giving them 1 teaspoon of Floranova Bloom and 2 teaspoons of molasses per gallon. Can't wait till next grow to have my hps lights to see what these autos can truly do. I gave the plants some cameos outside of the grow area for pics

day_42_11_.jpg
day_42_14_.jpg
day_42_12_.jpg
day_42_15_.jpg
day_42_16_.jpg
day_42_13_.jpg
day_42_10_.jpg
day_42_17_.jpg
day_42_18_.jpg
day_42_19_.jpg
day_42_20_.jpg
day_42_21_.jpg