GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

THe new clones look great. I am anxious to see the Snow White. I'll bet she's a looker.

Hi Godspeed - the clones do look really good. Cool that your gal is so helpful. Mine is a gem, too, especially at harvest time. She heads up our trimming/drying process, and she's good at it. The only problems I've had drying, were due to me not listening to her. I always do now!

THe new clones look great. I am anxious to see the Snow White. I'll bet she's a looker.

:thanks: 1970's, im very excited to see how these stretch, at the moment they are so small i find it hard to believe they could hold any fruits at all, should only be another day or 2 before roots are in the res, growth rate should kick off.

:thumb:

yup your gonna love coco 2l hempys i did it felt like i was gonna fall thru the ice! but now i doubt i'll ever go back to soil, im testing some bpn organics in coco, if it works well i'll be stoked but in any case coco is my zone i love it, i think 1970sgrower is becoming a fan as well, along with so many of us,,join the brown side!!! lol:thumb:

BID :cheer: i hear organics is great with coco and BPN sure will do any growing style justice, is it the farmers pride your going for with the root powder? There are lots of growers now using coco and even more wanting to try it, i don't know why it has taken me so long. Either way i am here now and don't think ill be switching any time soon, coco rocks and i :love: it!

:morenutes:

Hi Godspeed - the clones do look really good. Cool that your gal is so helpful. Mine is a gem, too, especially at harvest time. She heads up our trimming/drying process, and she's good at it. The only problems I've had drying, were due to me not listening to her. I always do now!

Hey Xlr8 :thanks: i was impressed my clones don't normally come out looking so health. She enjoys the smoke and like myself refuses to pay over the top prices for crap. She will be on the front line come harvest and trimming, i think i am going to try MsSquared drying and curing this time around.

Great to have someone to help you out in the garden, would love to read an update on your journal dedicated to Mrs X's drying, curing and trimming.

:Namaste:

BID :cheer: i hear organics is great with coco and BPN sure will do any growing style justice, is it the farmers pride your going for with the root powder? There are lots of growers now using coco and even more wanting to try it, i don't know why it has taken me so long. Either way i am here now and don't think ill be switching any time soon, coco rocks and i :love: it!

:morenutes:
im looking to find out i have 3 purple maroc clones in hempys running farmers pride organic 7 part i switched to coco mid last year, its amazing the growth rates are stunning!! and its easy to re use, actually it is a lil' better the second time round seems like the coco is done sucking up calcium and i dont need cal mag this time,, nothing like it you get the best of both worlds, coco is soil meets hydro! hellz ya!:thumb:

Bad news guy's

Busted ??

I am very confused.

I haven't been online recently because i have been very depressed with a situation that has recently happened to me, its been going over and over in my head and i cant work it out.

I came back and found my spare keys posted through the front door.

No sign of forced entry. All equipment gone.

There were 4 mothers, 3 seedlings, 35 clones, 12 of which were in flower and the 3 sweets. No calling card, nothing. First of all I thought someone had broken in somehow and stolen them. Asked around my neighbors and was told that the cops had loaded it into their van and left a verbal message with my neighbor to tell me.. "my door had been left open?? ( I know I locked it). So they entered my premises to secure the property and to tell me my money was still on the side and nothing had been taken".

2 tents have been taken, 2 RVK's and 2 rucks, 2 400w magnetic and 2 600w digitals, T5's gone and 6 different reflectors, 35 piece ebb and flood system, nutrients and meters, even my box of coco blocks have gone.

I am sitting here like a paranoid idiot waiting for them to knock on the door. But they left no calling card? They left my last ounce of weed iv been living off, didnt go through my drawers, just took the set up. nutes ec meter lights filter etc etc.

There was one clone upside down on the floor and a 240w HID ballast in my bath submerged in water ?? There was also £250 on my kitchen work surface and i have no idea were it came from.

Just wondered if anyone else had heard of strange busts like this. Clearly I am hoping they feel it was not worth the paperwork and leaving me to be paranoid is enough but I am never that lucky.

This happened on Friday 2nd

Oh! Man! GodSpeed............I am so sorry Brother.

The whole thing sounds weird. Are you sure they were cops?
Sure sounds odd to me. Of course I don't know jack about your laws.

Once again, sorry brother. If they were after you, they would already have you. Good Luck my Friend.

Back
Top Bottom